Chapter 12 × The Corner

(Fayore's POV)

"Get in the corner, now. I would do worse, but this is your first punishment and I'm trying to be a little lenient. This will be the last time I'm lenient, mate."

"NO! I-" I screamed. I didn't wanna go in the corner!

"Fayore Miley Trahvin! If you don't get your pretty, little a$$ in that corner I'll spank your bubble butt red!" He growled out with narrowed eyes.

'Do I really have a bubble butt?' I asked them. They shrugged and chose to speak on it.

'Aeranian's out! I can't wait till we mate so I can talk to him all the time!' Scarlett purred.

'Scar. Just stop talking.' Elaine said with a roll of her black eyes.

I stood up and got in the corner. I was freely crying and had my eyes glued to my feet after he walked pass and gave my butt a hard smack as a warning.

"You have 5 minutes in the corner. If you come out or turn around, you have to restart." Aeranian said before sitting on the couch and turning from Winx Club to another show.

I glanced back and saw Killeso look at me. I quickly turned back around, but he already saw me.

"Restart."

After that, I stayed in the corner and cried sadly. I shouldn't have thrown a tantrum, but the game was really frustrating me! I kept burning the hot dogs because people kept asking for burgers and fries and I would forget about the hot dogs!

'You should have just told him you were getting annoyed, Fay. He would have helped calm you down.' Elaine said in the soft tone that she always used with me. Unless she was mad at me, but that hasn't happened ever.

'I know, Ela. I just wasn't thinking about that.' I sniffed.

Scarlett tried to brighten the mood by saying, 'Whelp. At least we finally got to see Aeranian come out! Now, all we have to do is see him naked and in Lycan form!'

'You're such a pervert.' Elaine said with a scoff.

'What's a pervert?' I questioned.

'See Elaine! You're corrupting her!' Scarlett mocked what Elaine always says to her.

'No-! I meant-! You-! Just leave me alone.' Elaine said before glaring at Scarlett.

'Gotcha that time.' Scarlett smirked triumphantly.

"You can come out the corner now, Little doll." My Lycan said in a tone that sounded like he was back to Killeso.

Killeso and Aeranian did have some differences. For example, Aeranian is slightly bigger than Killeso, muscle wise. Killeso is already pretty large so Aeranian was HUGE. Then, their obvious change of eye color and things.

I walked over to Killeso on the couch. He grabbed me softly and sat me on his lap as he rubbed my back.

"I-I sorry." I whispered with a small sniffle.

Killeso smiled into my hair, "I know, baby. Daddy didn't want to punish you, but that's how you learn not to do it again. I let Aeranian punish you first because he gets a little crazy when someone goes against him. We split your punishment into two's. Aeranian's part was the corner and mine is you have to go to bed right after dinner and no tablet for the rest of tonight. Okay, Little doll?"

"Okay." I said sadly.

He rubbed my back and carried me to the kitchen where a small bowl of delicious watermelon, a plate of chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, and a small section of green beans.

He sat me on his lap and fed me my plate and half his steak because I liked it. When I realized I ate half his large steak and that that was the only food on his plate, my eyes widened.

"What will you eat?" I asked.

I heard him mumble something. It kinda sounded like 'you' but I couldn't quite get it. How could he eat me? He's silly.

"What?"

"I said steak. I have more steak." He quickly answered with a smile as he handed me my cup of apple juice.

"Can I ask you a question, Little doll?" Killeso asked me, glancing at me in slight sheepishness.

"Mmhm." I said with a big chunk of watermelon in my mouth.

"So," He began. He took a deep breath and finished, "I have two questions actually. One, are you enjoying being here so far?"

I scrunched my eyebrows and thought about the question.

"Yes." I said finally.

"Okay, good. Next question. W...Will you attend the annual Lover's Ball with me? You don't have to do anything except talk to a few people and be with me. Maybe dance a couple times." He quickly added the last sentence.

I pondered on the second just as much as the first, "What do other people do there?"

"Well," He breathed, "The Lover's Ball was made to be a place for people to celebrate their love and be thankful for it. They usually party, not hard party, but a royal type party. They drink and we have a special toast to all the lover's who have come past hardship. For the past few years, we have been letting single supernatural come for a chance to find their soulmate's. I was thinking...maybe I could announce you as my mate there. I know it's early, but that's why I'm asking four months before. I don't want you to be caught off guard when I ask later on. I don't want you to give me an answer on the announcing or the date. I just wanted to inform you. Now, hurry up and eat so the Doll can get her beauty rest." He smiled.

I nodded happily and finished my apple juice. I was carried upstairs and placed in my room. I used the bathroom then changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

×××××××××××××××××××××××
VERY short chapter because the next one will be a little lengthy and have a time skip.

See yah.❤