Chapter 5 × Moving

(Third person's POV)

"WHAT?!" Fayore exclaimed as she immediately stood up from her chair. She stared at her mate with with shock and fear on her face.

Killeso didn't like the look of fear on her precious face. He wanted to do anything to get the horrible emotion out of his girl's system.

"I-I can't move in w-with y-you tomorrow!" Fayore breathed as she kept her gaze on Killeso.

Fayore was afraid.

Killeso growled angrily. He felt his Lycan get angry at his mate's protest. He didn't like that she was scared, but he also found it quite frustrating that she wanted to fight him on this.

"Yes, you are." He growled, his voice deep and gruff from his Lycan's anger.

The birthday girl began to hyperventilate. She kept her eyes on Killeso as her breathing became heavier and her chest began to rise and fall at a desperate speed.

"N-No! I j-just came b-back! I just got m-my f-family back! I can't l-leave! P-Please! I want t-to s-stay!" Fayore begged as she began to cry.

He wants to take me again. What if he hurts me like The Five? What if he treats me wrong? He can't take me away again! I just got my family back..., Fayore thought with nervousness and fear.

All the while, Rossi and Bradley were in a state of silent panic. They knew that they could do nothing to calm Fayore down. The only way was for her and her mate to agree on something.

Both parents hated that they couldn't help. Hated that someone had to come and take their gem when they've only just got her back. Hated that her mate found her so early.

Killeso shot out his chair and grabbed Fayore. He placed her across his lap and her put her head to his chest.

"Shh, baby. Listen to my heart beat, okay? You can do this. Just breath. Look, you can leave tomorrow and stay for three months. If you want to move back after three months, you can. Okay, baby? Only three months." Killeso said softly as he rubbed her back slowly.

The young girl's cries soon turned into small sniffles. She turned her head to look at Killeso and his heart almost broke at her puffy cheeks, red eyes, and tear streaks.

"C-Can brother c-come?" She asked with a trembling lip that threatened to produce more sobs if Fayore is denied.

As if he had heard her, Hunter strutted in with Collin walking behind him. Collin was frowning at Hunter and Hunter had a large grin plastered on his face.

"Guys, I-Fay! Oh my gosh, what's wrong?! Who hurt my Fay baby?" Hunter frantically asked as he rushed over to Fayore. He picked up the small girl and sat her on the carpeted floor. Hunter placed himself next to Fayore and let her lay her head on his shoulder.

Killeso almost let his growl slip out at the sight of his mate having physical contact with another male, but he held it in. He knew this wasn't the time and he didn't want to further upset his mate.

"I have to move in with my mate tomorrow. I won't live with you guys anymore." The girl whimpered.

Hunter gasped dramatically, "Well, then I'm coming with you! You can't escape me, Fay baby."

Fayore smiled happily and snuggled into Hunter. Killeso's eyes began to shift back and forth from his original blue, almost silver, ones to the glowing yellow ones of Aeranian.

'He is touching mate! She is cuddling him! They are too close!' Aeranian shouted in anger to Killeso.

Killeso refused to stop fighting Aeranian. Killeso know that if Aeranian was to take control, he would most likely hunt Hunter. He didn't think Fayore would forgive him if he did that and he couldn't live with his mate hurting because of his temperamental Lycan.