Chapter 33 × Heat (P.2)

(Third Person's POV)

Its been a full two days since Fayore started her heat and Killeso couldn't stop the anger and lust that rolled off his now 7'0 body in strong, overpowering waves.

He had been out of control. He had almost hurt Mila when she tried to touch him, and he tore the house apart. The living room and kitchen were the worst, having faced the wrath of his haze. However, through all the destruction, Fayore's room had not been harmed in the slightest. The beast would go into her room, growl because her scent was no longer in the room, then storm out of the room to go on a destructive rampage.

Killeso had also killed every higher up of the Wolf Pack. The pack had disobeyed his rejection of them conquering the Clover Pack. They had attempted an assassination of the Clover Pack Alpha and failed.

Once Killeso found out, he ran to their pack and began slaughtering. He thought it'd help him release some tension, but it only increased his want for his mate, causing Aeranian to be fully let out.

"I KILL YOU!" He promised the thirty wolves who barricaded his room door.

Mila and Yoko had called Hunter and Collin, in fear of Killeso hurting them or innocent people, as his beast was fully to the surface and ready to snap at any minute.

Hunter had then convinced Collin to bring some of the warriors to keep Killeso from civilization.

Who knows what he would do.

"I. WANT. MY. FEMALE!!!" He screamed, slamming his body into the door, causing many werewolves to whimper as they felt the power in his voice.

"A-Aeranian, brother. Please calm down." Mila's wolf, Lassie, spoke softly.

Linton stood behind his mate, his hands wrapped around her small waist as he whispered encouraging words in her ear.

Mila had allowed her wolf out as a failed attempt to calm her brother down. It proved to be futile, but Mila was too scared to come out so she stayed in the backseat of her own body.

"Lassie. Get me female. My female. NOW!" He growled loudly, the ground vibrating.

Seconds later, the house went quiet. Not one sound was made. There were no birds chirping, no crickets.

All the animals probably ran away to hide in their mom's vagina, Hunter thought with a roll of his eyes.

After exactly ten seconds, they heard a loud growl and the sound of metal hitting metal. Lassie cowered away into Mila's mind, pushing Mila to the surface.

Mila ran out of Linton's arms before her, Yoko, and Hunter quickly pushed the wolves away. They put in the password before pushing the large door open. Their eyes widened and Yoko screamed loudly as they caught sight of the wall.

There, in the steel room they had somehow gotten Aeranian into, a large, oversized gorilla shaped hole laid on the wall. Yoko was frozen in fear and shock as Mila and Hunter ran towards the hole.

They spotted Aeranian, fully in Lycan form. The beast didn't stop growling as he ran through the forest on his hands and feet, his speed so fast that they only knew it was him from the pitch black fur and growl that angrily called for his mate.

"W-What do we do?"

****

Fayore has been in non stop pain and hasn't left her room. Every three hours, she has to take an ice bath because the heat becomes too much quickly.

Outside her room, Naomi and Sydney are arguing as Oceana and Jack stood silently by.

"She needs him, Sydney. They can both die from this." Naomi said, looking down at Sydney with a stern expression.

"I know, I know! I just...I don't want her to be hurt again. What if he hurts her? They say Lycan's are crazy, especially during a mate's heat." The brunette sighed, her eyes on the phone in Naomi's hand.

Naomi placed her hand on Sydney's shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile, "We just have to take that chance. You don't want the Munchkin to die simply because her mate was too far away to take her, would you?"

When Oceana noticed the hand Naomi had on Sydney's shoulder, she quickly scampered to her feet and pulled her dominant to her, leaning up and roughly kissing the older woman.

The African beauty chuckled lowly and gave her submissive a soft pat to the head, pecking her lips lovingly.

Suddenly, an ear piercing scream was heard from Fayore's room. The group of four burst into the room and gasped when they spotted her.

Fayore laid on her bed as she stared at the ceiling with a smile. She was no longer squirming in pain and all the frozen towels were discarded to the floor.

"Fay...are you okay?" Sydney cautiously asked, taking a small step to the now red winged and slightly transparent girl.

The said girl's head snapped to Sydney and she gave a creepy, million dollar smile, "I am perfect, Sister. Mate is coming to get us! Isn't that great, Sissy?"

"Woah! What?" Jack spoke with confusion, his shy demeanor coming out as he slightly cowered away at the mention of the Lycan.

"How, Munchkin? How do you know that?" Naomi asked, tilting her head.

"The bond told me, silly!"

Everyone looked at her in confusion before their heads snapped to a gasping Jack.

"I read about this in a book!" He announced, softly smiling to himself in pride that all his reading is paying off.

"What did it say then, stupid?!" Oceana snapped before she smacked his arm, gaining a warning look from Naomi.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Jeez. It said that the bond will call to the Lycan until they can't handle it. The mate will know they're coming when they hear a whisper telling them something special. This calm won't last long as the heat will start to build up." He explained, rubbing his hand over the red spot on his arm that his Vampire friend had abused.

"Well, what did it whisper to you, Fay?" The colorful girl asked, her ears perking at the information.

Fayore looked at them with a large grin. She looked deranged with her messy hair, different colored eyes, red wings, and almost transparent skin.

"Daddy's coming."

×××××××××××
Oof.

What do you think will happen when Killeso/Aeranian arrives?

Will he get to Fay in time?

I really hope you realized that Naomi and Oceana are Vampires before now. Did you?

See yah.❤️