Dauntless or Daddy?

Tobias' POV

I walk in my door with Tris tugging on my wrist. "DADDY!" i hear a small voice say. Looking across the room i see Christina sitting with a toddler. I turn to see if maybe Will was behind me, seeing as they had a daughter, but no. Tris stood in the doorway, all color drained from her face. "Surprise." she said weakly. The small girl ran up to me and hugged my leg. She had dirty blonde hair, olive skin, and face that could only belong to a child from Tris. "Daddy?" i said turning my attention to Tris. "I was trying to tell you, but i got distracted. When they were testing on me in Erudite, they found that i was pregnant. Then i remember that night outside the fence." she said blushing. "She's two and a half, and i named her Natalie, if that's alright?" Tris said picking the girl up from my leg. "That's perfect." i say kissing Tris even though Natalie was in her arms. Putting her small hand on my face she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I don't know why but i felt like i had been with her for the first two and a half years of her life. "I still have questions. But i think this calls for a celebration."

Everyone was here, Uriah and Marlene, Zeke and Shauna, Christina, Will and their daughter Cara. Cara and Natalie were in the bedroom with whatever toys Cara brought over and all the rest of us were sitting in a circle in true Dauntless fashion, playing truth or dare. "Ok I'm first." Uriah says with his usual goofy smile. "Alright Four, Candor or Dauntless?" he asked already knowing my answer. "Dare" Uriah grins "Ok i dare you to...let Tris AND Christina give you a makeover." he said wiggling his eyebrows. I let out a heavey sigh as Christina squeals and grabs Tris' hands. A few seconds later they come back and begin to poke me with different sorts of make up. "Happy?" i asked once they were finished. Uriah didn't respond, he was too busy rolling around on the floor. "Extremely." he said between shortened breaths. "Zeke Truth or Dare?" i said trying to ignore the red lipstick smeared across my face. "Dare." he said without hesitation. "I dare you to switch shirts with Shauna." i say with a smile on my face. He reddens as he looks at Shauna' s small black tank top with a small black leather jacket. Some Dauntless stay dauntless. "ugh" he sighed as he pulled his shirt up. After wiggling on the small black tank top he looked down. Shauna was fine, but Zeke was pulling at the small shirt the entire time. "Ok. Tris, Candor or Dauntless?"