Answers

Tobias' POV

"Truth" Tris says. "PANSYCAKE!" Uriah shouts from his corner. Tris just rolled her eyes and waited for Zeke's question. "Is Natalie really Four's?" Zeke asked, one eyebrow raised. Tris just scoffed "Of course she is." "Fine, just a question." Zeke said pulling on the tank top.

After a few more rounds of candor or dauntless everyone left leaving just Natalie, Tris, and I. Tris came out of the bedroom with a sleeping Natalie on her hip. "We have a problem" she whispered. "what's that?" i asked cleaning the last dish. "We need a bigger apartment, there's nowhere for Natalie to sleep." she said brushing Natalie's hair away from her face. "You two take the room, I'll take the couch." i said kissing Tris on the head. "Are you sure." she asked walking with me to the bedroom. "It's fine." i said grabbing a pair of sweat pants to sleep in. 

When i came out of the bathroom and saw that Natalie was asleep and i couldn't contain my smile. I have a family again. I have Tris again. And this time, she won't leave me. Tris saw me staring and slowly got up and walked with me to the couch. "Answers." i said as she rested her head on my shoulder. "What do you want to know?" she asked. "Everything." i said simply. "I,OK, I'll start from when i woke up." i nodded letting her continue. "I woke up in a hospital. Caleb was there and explained that i was about 5 weeks pregnant. At first I didn't think I could go through with it. I was 16, scared and worst of all you weren't there. But i decided that if i never saw you again, i had to keep her. They tested on me non stop because i defied the death serum, and it was awful. Caleb knew i wasn't happy and he decided that once i had the baby he would get me out of there and back to you. To think i actually believed him." she started sniffling. Rubbing her shoulder, i didn't know what to say, so hopefully comforting her will be enough for now. "He lied. He was the one conducting the tests. Then they started testing her. One day i found Christina and Will. They were visting someone Will used to be friends with, i don't know. At first she didn't even glance at me because i was holding Nat. Then she saw the real me, and screamed. They're the ones who got me out. They told me where to find you and you pretty much know everything else." she stopped, breathing faster than normal. Rolling her onto my stomach so she is looking in my eyes "I won't let you go. I promise. I love you." i say as she kisses me. I pull away still curious. "So, i have a daughter." She laughs a little and rolls back over. "Yes. There was old footage from when the bureau had camera's on us. Everyday that i wasn't being tested on, i would take her and show her all the footage of us. Not everything, but the important stuff." she said. I laughed. "Oh yea? Like what?" i asked fiddling with her hair. "My first train ride, the first jump, the Ferris wheel, and the first time you said that you loved me." she said. I could feel her smile against my shoulder. "Tell me about her. Her first word, her likes, dislikes. Everything." i say. "Well she's only two and a half. But she absolutely loved when i showed her the videos. Her first word was... Daddy." she said smiling. Looking up i stare at the ceiling. An uncontrollable  grin plastered on my face. "I was showing her the Ferris wheel moment and she pointed her little hand and said it. I wish i could have waited until i was older to have kids, but i'm glad i had her. I see so much of you in her. Your eyes, your smile and your temper." she says poking my arm. "I do not have a bad temper!" i protest. "Mmhmm whatever you say." she giggles like an amity girl. "Tris, you have no idea how much i've missed you. Please, tell me you won't do anything stupid. I don't think i could handle losing you again." i say, my voice cracking. "i promise, Tobias Eaton, I will never leave you alone in this world, or any world for that matter." she says hugging me tighter. Together we fall asleep like this, hugging on the couch.