The Spectacular Now ;)

Tris' POV

Tobias is still off from work for another few days. Which i'm glad because even if I don't show it, I'm terrified, exhausted, angry, and worst of all i feel like crying and i can't be alone. Natalie didn't wake up this morning but is looking better. So Tobias and I spend the day with the twins. Starting the day with introducing Mason to the great sport of baseball. Of course they are all old games from so long ago but i still had a fascination with it, and Tobias loves the sport. Kayla was playing with Princess when she saw Tobias get up to get water. "Da da" she stuttered holding her little arms up to him asking to pick her up. I smiled a massive grin and he was doing the same. "Come here squirt" he said picking her up. She smiles and laughs and stares at him with her hazel eyes. Demanding attention just like her mine, or so Tobias says. He gets the water and grabs Kayla's stuffed tiger off the couch. Placing just out of her reach urging her to move forward. I'm doing the same with Mason. It's so obvious that he is a momma's boy and the girls have Tobias wrapped around their little fingers. As I play with Mason i can feel Tobais' eyes on me. "Mason what is daddy staring at me for?" I asked in my baby voice. I laugh and then hear it. He said dada. I love the spectacular now. I picked him up and praised him, tickling and kissing him. "I guess you're popular" I laugh. "Jealous?" He asks wiggling Kayla's tiger. I wouldn't call what she's doing crawling, more like squirming. "No! I couldn't be more proud." I smile and immediately get attacked by Princess. 

After a long day playing with the twins Tobias carries me up the stairs bridal style. He throws me on the bed and kisses me. Hungrily. Desperately. A smile spreads across my face as he reaches down to kiss all three of my ravens. Then he slipped his hands under my shirt and started removing it.Instinctively i take his shirt off and trace the faction symbols. Brave, Selfless, Honest, Smart, Kind. As he trails kisses up and down my body i don't remember my name let alone register the fact that theres a noise coming from one of the baby monitors. But Tobias heard it and looked at me with wide eyes. "Did you hear that?" he asked. I blushed and shook my head. Then i heard it. It was a scream, a bloodcurdling scream that could only come from someone in a nightmare. "DADDY" 

We ran into her room and she stood there in the corner with a terrified look on her face. Tobias walks in the door and she begins to cry, running full force into his open arms. "Shh it's ok. It's ok, you're ok. Don't worry we're right here. It's ok." he said holding her in his arms. "I-I-I died."she said. She's four, she should not have to deal with this. "It's ok. You're here. Sweetheart it's ok." i say joining the Reunion. But she screams. She screams at the sight of me and runs back to the corner of the room. "Princess what's wrong?" Tobias asks. She points at me, no not at me, behind me at the door. In it stands two heavily armed men. "Who are you?" i ask. "We're here to take your daughter. She is Natalie Eaton is she not." the guard on the left said. "Why?" i say. "She is to be taken in for testing. Having used Caleb Prior's resurgent serum we at the research labs are trying to figure out what he's made it of." the guard on the right said. They started to walk in but i put myself between my daughter and the guards. "Why don't you just ask Caleb?" i ask. The guard on the left obviously growing impatient sighed. "We tried. He wasn't giving in. So he is being put on trial for defiance." they said barging into the room. Natalie kicked and screamed as they picked her up. Tobias started to tackle the guard on the right. I stood frozen. Me. "Take me. I died and he gave it to me too. Take me instead." The guard still standing considered it for a moment then put Natalie down and pulled me down the hallway.