Hallucintaing

Tris' POV

Five more days. Five more people. The first day i saw Eric talking with Matthew. The second day i saw Jeanine watching as they ran tests on me. The third day was Al sitting on the end of my bed reassuring me it was all ok. The fourth day was my father telling me how proud he was. Yesterday was my mother cooing over my children. 

Today I've been given a break. Not that it matters, I can't leave my room, they fear i'll run away. They have the right to fear that. If i even caught a glimpse of an exit i would take off. Then they would just bring me back and whip me thinking i would reach my senses and stop. I never did. Pacing my room i watched the computer monitor. Tobias hadn't been at the house at all from when he said Christina was coming. So the camera followed Christina around her daily business. She handled four children perfectly. That's when the hallucination started. There was a banging on my door and naturally i went to open it afraid of being whipped again. In the door way stood a hallucination. "No. Tris it's not real. Walk away. It's not real." i slammed the door and walked to the couch. Pulling my knees to my chest i had to keep repeating to myself that he wasn't there. Zeke wasn't standing in my doorway. But it looked so real. There was a pounding on the door again. I didn't answer. It's not real. I didn't really hear the knocking, i never saw Zeke. But i wish i had. I wish someone had come to save me. Then the door was on the ground. This is the worst one yet. But why Zeke? Why aren't i imagining Tobias coming to my rescue. "Tris. We have to leave." Zeke said staring at me. Then everything shattered. He held my wrist. And instead of vanishing through my hand he actually touched me. I screamed. Not knowing what to do. Jumping up i hugged him so tight it's like i'd lost him and he came back to life. Which is ironic since that's how i ended up here. "Zeke. You're real?" i asked poking his arm for reassurance. "What? Yea I'm here. But Tobais is in trouble.We need to get you out of here." he pulled at my arm and basically dragged me down the hallway. "Where is Tobias what happened to him?" i asked as we ran down the hallways. Left, right, left, three doors down. Matthew's office. "He found Matthew thinking it was the old Matthew. But obviously he's a messed jerk and took Tobias and punished him in the worst way possible." Zeke said in a whisper. "Wait. You're calling him Tobias. Is... Is... Marcus?" i faltered off. Zeke nodded his head. 

Bursting through the door i saw a horrible sight. Tobias was curled up in the corner crying and Marcus stood with his belt in hand, repeatedly whipping Tobias. "Stop" i screamed launching myself over Tobias' body. Marcus didn't even flinch he just kept hitting me. It burned to no end. I could see the blood soaking through Tobias' shirt. He was clearly scared and in no way ready to fight. So i took the beating. I took the beating until i nearly passed out, with my screams still lingering in my ears. I started to wonder what had happened to Zeke. But when i turned my head to look i just got whipped on the shoulder causing me to turn my attention to Tobias' bloody back. Then i heard the all to familiar shot of a gun, then Zeke's agonized scream. "ZEKE" i screamed only to be whipped again. "If i'm correct, you're a father to be. It would be a shame for the baby to lose his or her father. Wouldn't it?" It was Peter. What was he doing here? I shift my eyes and can make out Zeke laying on the floor holding his foot. "Don't hurt him." i screamed out again. "Oh you should worry about yourself Prior." Peter sneered. Then Matthew's voice rang through the air. "Enough! We need her to be alive." Marcus stopped and examined his work, with a smile he casually walked out of the room. I toppled over and screamed in the process. "T-Tris I-I'm S-So S-Sorry" Tobias managed to say between sobs. Peter crossed the room and stared down at us "The all mighty four and Tris crying and sulking on the floor. I'll take my revenge now." Peter sneered punching Tobias repeatedly. I looked at the room, and found a pair of scissors. Aiming for the back of his knee i threw. The scissors lodged themselves in the back of Peter's knee and he buckled over in pain. I smiled. "It's no butter knife but it works." Then i started getting dizzy. Reaching back i placed my hand on my back. When i looked my hand was dark red. Then black. Everything was black.