Chapter one (1)

Chapter one (1): We were meant to happen, but not to last
••••••
*Roza's p.o.v*
If you walk down the streets of Iraq. Right down the aile of the bazaar, you see two girls (twins) playing music and earning money.
People often drop a penny or a iraqi dinar at their feet. That money might save these girls lives.
Thats us. Me and Roz. My name is Roza by the way. You might have heard of us.
We used to be friends with Marcus and Martinus. We were popular on social Media. Now everyone has forgotten us.

They will forget you. You will be broken. You will miss them but the question is WHY WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH?? Even though they hurt us. Life will get harder when you grow up, life will get serious. Life will teach you and life can break you.
You have to be strong, be patient in life because everyone will come back to you. Time will show you who you deserve. You have to stand on your feet no matter how tired you are, how weak you are and how broken you are. Be the strong person. Be the one to change people's lifes for the best.
From now on be the light this world needs. Do what you like. Be youself dear, and make those dreams come true. There are things that have to be forgotten if you want to go on living life.
This world is filled with beautiful places. Let your heart be one of them.

Thats what my instincts tell me all the time. Sometimes I believe its true. Other times i wish i could shut it off.
Let me tell you what happened after our loss.
__________________________
*Flashback*
Roza-"your leaving!!"
I shouted.

Mac-"They need me in Norway! You and i both know this wasn't going to work out. All these accidents and fights!"

Roza-"Those are nothing compared to the pain rightnow!"

Mac-"What pain?!"

Roza-"Leave!"

Mac-"what?!"

Roza-"Your not the Marcus i fell in love with!"

*Flashback over*
___________________________
Yeah. They left just like that.
After Mac and Tinus left, we had no money, no food, and no family.
We played Music on the streets to earn some money for a change. This lead to overnight world wide sensations. Now we are on the news, magazines and so many more stuff.
Tonight we are invited to attend the ACFT's. Which stands for Award Ceremony For Teens.
We've have been voted most talented twins. Me for songwriting and Roz for her acting skills. We were both super pumped.
Those singing and dacing on the streets payed off. With the money we made, i bought us both showstopper outfits.

•••••
*Mac's p.o.v*

Mac-"Martinus! Come on we will be late!"
I yelled from downstairs.

I was already in my white suit ready for the ACFT. We were voted 'Best duo' Tinus was still upstairs getting dressed.
I heard no reply. Dad let out a sigh next to me and patted my back. I knew what he wanted me to do.
I went upstairs and bursted into martinus' room. Sure enough, he was getting dressed into the same suit as me.

Mac-"Hurry up!"
I said, rushing him.

Tinus nodded and speeded up. I examined his dresser. On it was a picture of Roza and Roz both doing weird faces.

Mac-"Why do you still have their pictures?"

Tinus-"None of your business."
He said, rolling his eyes.

Ever since we came back from Iraq Martinus has been angry at me. And its only been a few months.
He barely says a word and when he does its always 'none of you business' or 'Shut up'.
But its usually 'This has nothing to do with you'

Mac-"Just get ready"
I said, leaving him alone.

This is going to be one looong night.
••••••
The night of the show...
*Roza's p.o.v*
There was a limousine and a jet that took us to the show and flew us to Orlando. I used to ride it all the time back with marcus and martinus.
Why am I thinking about them again?
Ugh! Stupid mind!
Anyway we took our seats after signing a bunch of autographs. 'Best writer' 'best reporter' the list went on and on.
We waited for hours and thought that it would never be our turn.
Until the talker mentions;

Talker-"Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen. With a round of applause please welcome on stage, the most talented twins, overnight sensation, Roza and Roz!!"

Me and Roz jumped from our seats and headed on stage. My eyes caught something from the corner. Right up front, were two people who wrecked out lives.
Two people who ruined our future.
Two people who smashed out dreams. Marcus and Martinus Gunnarsen!
I rolled my eyes and glided on stage. From up their i could tell they were shocked. Really shocked.

Roz-"Thank you all so much for this! It really means alot"
She said getting the award.

Roza-"We would like to thank each and every fan out their who supported us through all that. We dont have a family. And our fame began on the streets. But two people gave us plenty of space to sleep in and food to eat. Before them all we ate was garbage and slept on the ground. We didnt have a penny in our pockets. But now thanks to two boys we have a decent place to stay and eatable food to eat. So thank you Max and Jake for all that you did for us."

The audience stayed silent for a moment then applaud. I guess they all thought i would thank Mac and Tinus.
Even they were stund.

Roza-"But most importantly, we would like to thank two other boys who broke us. Left us and made us stay on the streets. Now i may sound ironic but without them we would have never found our fame."
I said staring into Mac's eyes.

Roz-"we did the best of our abilities to try and give them everything. All we wanted was to be loved. We thought they were our family and friends. But i guess people arent always who they seem."
She said looking at me.

Roza, Roz-"we were meant to happen. But not to last."
We said in union.

The audience clapped again.
We took our seats. Next up on stage was Max! We clapped for him.
He was voted 'Best actor'!
Max had a long list to thank so we waited patiently until the end.

Max-"lastly. Thank you Roza and Roz for being amazing friends. I really couldnt ask for more."

We smiled at him from the stage. Fyi, jake couldn't make it tonight. He had some kind of allergy.

••••••
The after party...

Me and Roz sat at a table and had our deserts. A handsome middle aged man came up to us and asked if he could take a seat. I nodded and asked who he was.

Man-"My names Gary. I work with two other teenagers around your age. With your singing and song writing skills we could be a hit together!"

Roza-"We work alone. sorry."

Gary nodded and took on a few more words. Soon enough he convinced us and we agreed to only meet the teenagers and see if we can work with them.

Gary-"Follow me."
He said getting up.

We followed him into the other end of the studio.

Gary-"Girls, meet the teenagers i work for."

As soon as i saw who it was, my mouth let out a gasp.
I just came face to face with the same. The one and only. Marcus and Martinus.

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗
Please hit that star below⭐️
Comment what you think🤔
Thank you for reading this chapter:) 
I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️
~Didi