Chapter nine (9);

Chapter nine (9):
When I was with you.

•••••
Roza's p.o.v///*

Mac-"I wont leave you Roza."

I looked at him. Surprised and confused. Then it came back to me. While i was asleep i had a dream. It was about me and Roz. But of course marcus and martinus were also there. We were back in Norway. Me and Roz were walking down the street. It was probably during sunset or something.

Roz-"They left us again."
She hissed.

Roza-"This time its personal."

We kept walking down the street until we reach two shadowy looking dudes in hoodies. We must have recognized them right away.

Roz-"Marcus? Martinus?"

They both looked at us but didn't change their odd expressions. As mac and tinus turned to leave.

Roza-"Marcus. Please dont leave us."

But then everything went blank with a blink of an eye. And they were gone.

Now I know what he meant. But this isnt the first time I've had a dream like this. Its been happening since we first saw them again. I keep ignoring them but its not that easy. I just hope they wont come true.

Roza-"Come on, lets get breakfast."
I said changing the subject.

Breakfast oddly was quite. Mr. Gunnarsen was really nice, which isnt something you see everyday. Im guessing something happened upstairs while I was asleep.

Why do all the good things happen when someone is dozzing off??

Tinus made a few eye contacts with Roz but she didnt pay a single attention to him. He looked over at me in case I had any ideas. I signaled him to go for her hand. Tinus gave me a nod and thumbs up.

He reached out and put his hands on Roz's. She looked at them and rolled her eyes. Roz pulled her hands away and continued to eat.
Smooth Dude...!

I reached to touch my bag. I always carry a teal colored bag with golden linings. There isnt anything in it besides a notebook.

I write all my songs, journal entries and quotes. You know how teenagers live their life on the phone? Well mine is on this notebook.

I felt the bag through the outside. Weird. It seems empty. I opened the button of the bag and gasped with surprise. IT WAS EMPTY!

My whole lyrics, song, memories, everything is gone! I couldnt have dropped it. I never leave it anywhere so where is it!?

Mac-"what happened?"

Roza-"My notebook...ITS GONE!!"
I jelped getting up.

Tinus-"Its just a notebook."
He suggested acting like it was no biggie.

No no no no! It is a big BIGGIE!! I NEED THAT NOTEBOOK!

Roza-"That notebook has your next whole album!"
I shouted.

That caught their attention. Everyone started to panic.

Roz-"didnt you drop it or something?"

Roza-"I always check to see if its in my bag and I never leave it behind. Someone must have taken it. But who? No one besides you guys, know about that notebook."

Mac-"When was the last time you had it?"

I did a quick recap trying to remember when i last had it. Finally i got something.

Roza-"when i was with you..."

Everyone looked at Mac suspecting that he took it.

Mac-"What? I didnt take it! Why would i? The song was meant to be for us anyway."

Ok yeah I admit. He did have a point. Besides its not like anyone of them can take this particular notebook.

Mr. Gunnarsen-"Hey kids, you might wanna check this out."
He said pointing his phone at us.

All five heads faced directly at the phone. It was opened to a YouTube video. Lisa and Lena.

A/N: Ok i am paying no disrespect to Lisa and Lena. And if you havent heard of them. Then basically they are a set of twins close friends with marcus and martinus and are known throughout Instagram, Music.ly, and youtube.

Mr. Gunnarsen-"They are declaring a new song by next week. This is a strange coincidence. I mean Roza your song book is missing and Lisa and Lena suddenly declare that a new song is coming up."

Roza-"Whats the song called?"

Mr. Gunnarsen-"The songs called 'Oh those bad memories'."

Everyone nodded agreeing that wa sa good title. Everyone but me. I froze with shockness. That song is familiar. Really familiar.

Mac-"Roza. Whats wrong?"

Roza-"there only one place that name can come from. Its original. They stole it."
I exclaimed.

Tinus-"from what?"

I took a deep breath.

Roza-"My song book."

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗
Please hit that star below⭐️
Comment what you think🤔
Thank you for reading this chapter:) 
I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️
~Didi