Chapter fourteenth:14

chapter fourteenth (14):

Take me instead of her

.....

Roza's P.O.V***

No one had to tell me that Lena was pointing a gun on my back. It felt like one. You may think that Roza (me) wouldnt be scared of anything. I am scared. I mean i have a a gun pointed to my back. I got off Lisa and kept my hands in the air. I was terrified. I didnt want anyhting to happen to me. Not to mention that we will be going back to Norway tomorrow. 

Lena-"Good girl." She muttered, pressing the gun harder against my back. 

Roza-"Why are you doing this?" I said, loudly so everyone could hear it.

Lena-"I am surprised you still ask that question. Too bad. I know how much you want that answer. I however, wont be the one to give it to you." 

i sighed. i could see out of the corner of my eyes everyone was terrified. Marcus in particular.

Roza-"Why? Why wont you ever leave us? What do you want from us?" i insisted.

Every where we turn, they always seem to be there. To cause trouble. 

Lena-"Enough questions! GET UP!" she yelled. 

so far no one has come down here even though we are causing all this racket. Unfortunately, this room might be soundproof. 

I did as Lena suggested. She pointed to the exit door and urged me to go there. again, me fearing my life, I did what she asked. 

Mac-"Wait...What will you do with her?" Marcus said, coming up to us. 

Lena-"Away...Far far away." She said, smirking as Lisa also came to leave with us. 

Mac-"Take me!" he said, locking eyes with me. "take me instead of her" 

my eyes filled with all kinds of tears. fear, anger but alot of happiness. i wanted to just wrap my arms around him and hope that one day i will be all his with no trouble. In hope that one day I will have Marcus Gunnarsen call me 'Mine'

Lena shocked her head. "now that wont be any fun."

Roza-"Can i write them something? On a note? kind of like my last words." I said, gulping.

Lena might have liked the idea of last words so she simply nodded towards the piece of paper on the desk. I grabbed a pencil and started to write. 

i have read many books on code languages, and since i could not write in any other language fearing Lena might understand. I wrote it in hope that maybe Roz can crack it because she loves codes just as much as i do. 

The Note:

9     23,9,12,12    5,19,3,1,16,5    4,15,14,20    23,15,18,18,25     1,2,15,21,20    13,5    9 

   12,15,22,5    25,15,21    12,5,1,22,5    6,15,18    14,15,18,23,1,25    23,9,20,8,15,21,20   13,5

I hand the note over to Roz and Lena pushes me out into the darkness outside. i wanted to cry but i didnt. i knew Roz would crack the code, i just hope she will do it soon. why does everything happen to us?

Why is Leli doing this? What will happen to Roza? Will this journey be illfated? 

Next chapter: a bullet will be fired. but no one shall die.   

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗

Please hit that star below⭐️Comment what you think🤔Thank you for reading this chapter:) I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️~Didi

sorry for the short chapter