Chapter Three (3)

Chapter Three (3):
Are you that heartless?

•••••••
*Roz's p.o.v*
Great, i agreed to teamup with our worst enemies. Hey you know what they say? Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
What? That doesnt apply here? Ok yep got it.

Roza-"Talk about devils"
She said tapping my shoulder to turn around.

Mac and Tinus were walking torwards us. I admit they did look handsome tonight. In a weird way.

Mac-"So you got the guts?"
He asked grinning mischievously.

Roza was about to aim for him. I held her back. No one wants an accident on ACFT's.

Roza-"Whats that supposed to mean?"

Tinus-"We didnt think you guys would say yes. I mean after all because of you we lost like half of our fandom. Our careers were almost over because we met you. Im ashamed we did."

This isnt Martinus. The martinus i know wouldnt say that. He is much too good for that. Tears streamed down my eyes. Everything in front of me went blury.

Roza-"Really Martinus? Really? I get it that stuff comes out of Marcus' mouth but you...?"
She was just as stunned as i was.

Roza-"Thats the thing about you Gunnarsens, isnt it? All you care about is work and careers. Martinus you should know better than your bro. Weren't you even a little concerned?? ARE YOU THAT HEARTLESS?? ROZ ALMOST DIED TINUS!! I ALMOST LOST MY SISTER!!"
She yelled with tears.

Tinus-"W-what??"
He said with his voice shaking.

Roza-"Because...we didnt have money for food or water. You guys just left us. No one in our family remembered us. Then we found Max and Jake in the streets and they took us in. If they hadn't, Roz would have died from dehydration."
She said calming down.

Martinus had tears of his own. He wiped the first two but let the other spill. Tinus looked up from the ground and looked at me.

Tinus-"Im sorry..."
He pealed.

I shook my head. I don't believe in apologies anymore. That doesnt work on me.

Roz-"Words dont effect me anymore"

With those words Martinus lightened up. He looked deep into me and clenched his fist. I could tell Tinus was angry. Really really angry.
But why?
Martinus looked like he was about the punch someone till they bleed out.
He turned to face Marcus and punched him straight in the face.
Roza let out a scream!

Tinus-"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"
He yelled beating his own brother up.

Roz-"MARTINUS NO!!"
I said yanking him off his bro.

Martinus pushed marcus over the table hoping to punch him. Luckily, Roza grabbed Mac just in time. I pulled Martinus out and pulled my forehead against his. Tears fell down both of our eyes.
I put my hands covering his cheeks.

Roz-"Dont do this."
I begged him with a whisper.

Tinus-"I really missed you. I never wanted to leave. I miss your hands, your craziness, your face and your kisses."
He said, breathing across my face and lip.

I was touched literally.
I missed him too. More than anything else.

Roz-"Dont do this. This isnt the Martinus gunnarsen I know. This isnt you. Please. For me"

Tinus slightly nodded him head. I pulled away. Roza had already helped Marcus up. Woah, Mac was really beaten up.
There was a bruise on his right side of cheek and he was holding his arm, which meant it was hurt.

Tinus-"I am sorry bro. I didnt mean to go nutshow crazy on you."

Mac-"Its ok."
He sighed as they hugged.

'WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??"

We all startled hearing that voice. Gary came up disgraced. We looked around. There was a huge mess everywhere.

Gary-"Anyone care to explain what is going on?"
He said putting both hands on his hips.

Everyone remained silent. Well everyone except me.

Roz-"Sorry sir, there was a misunderstanding"
I said calmly like nothing happened.

Gary sighed and smacked his forehead.

Gary-"Why do i work with teenagers?"
He said under his breath hoping no one hears him.

Gary-"Alright then. Roza and Roz. I suggest we have a driver drop you off. Everyone, meet Howie outside."

Howie? No way! The driver?
This thing just took an unexpected turn

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗
Please hit that star below⭐️
Comment what you think🤔
Thank you for reading this chapter:)
I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️
~Didi