Chapter Fifteen: (15)

Chapter fifteen:
Ritchards Farm

~.~.~

Roza's P.O.V.//

I didnt know how long it had been since we first started driving. Lena was next to me, still holding the gun. We were both at the back. Lisa was driving. I looked out the window to distract myself, because i wanted to cry so bad. I knew i could not do that . I cant make them think i am weak. That will just satisfy them.

Lisa was driving straight up the road without making any turns. The buildings started to disappear the more we drove. Not long, I was just staring at wheat fields and barns. We were at the country side.

I must have dozed off because i woke up with Lena shaking me.

Lena-"Get up. We are here." she said in her cold, angry voice.

I got out of the car. I was standing in the middle of a farm. the farm had a sign on it. 'Ritchards Farm' that must be the guy that owns this place.

The house was good. It looked cozy. and then the realization hit me. Thats where i was going to be kept.

the house inside was filthy. it looked as though it hasnt been cleaned in over a century. there was dust and cobwebs everywhere. Lena pushed into the room at the back and locked me in.

(my room) had a bed and a dresser. there was a pj, leggings and a few shirts. there was also a meal in there. oh well, at least they are treating me. i was too tired to enjoy the so called special treatment. i jumped on the bed and fell right too sleep.

~.~.~

Roz's P.O.V.//

I picked up the note and stuffed it into my pocket. me, marcus and martinus ran down to the lobby and asked to see the security. they agreed but turns out someone made sure that the camera wouldn't catch anything. so we dont have proof that Roza was taken so we cant go to the police.

we also talked to Mr. Gunnarsen. he agreed to let us stay here for another week until Roza would be found. we did tell the police about our friend missing and they said they would look for her. two days have gone by, and there is still no trace of her.

right now, im sitting on the couch in our room. i had my clip board, pencil and Roza's note.

i knew she wrote it in code. she loves that. i tried all the hard Technics for solving a code. but none of them worked. i slammed my head down and tried to control myself. it was hard. everything that we have just been through.

"Coffee?" i turned around to see Tinus with a cup of coffee. i took the coffee from him and he sat down next to me.

Roz-"Thanks. i needed that."

Tinus-"Dont be so hard on yourself." he said, giving me a short hug.

Roz-"Did Marcus eat?" i asked. Martinus nodded.

Ever since Roza was taken, Marcus hasnt eaten anything nor has he left his room. i sent martinus to talk with him and he has convinced him to eat.

Roz-"i tried every hard technique. None of them have worked." I sighed.

Tinus-"Maybe sometimes the easiest solution can be the best one."

i quickly grabbed my pencil and began to write. letters started to appear and words made sense. all i had to do was write 

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

and number under each letter. each number in Roza's letter was a letter in the alphabet. 

9 23,9,12,12 5,19,3,1,16,5 4,15,14,20 23,15,18,18,25 1,2,15,21,20 13,5 9

12,15,22,5 25,15,21 12,5,1,22,5 6,15,18 14,15,18,23,1,25 23,9,20,8,15,21,20 13,5

9 would be 'i' and 23 would be...

Roz-"Found it!" i yelled. 

i showed the paper to martinus and he read it.

"I will escape dont worry about me. i love you all so much. dont lose hope. leave for Norway without me"

Roz-" well we are not leaving without her. and this hasnt helped us find Roza either."

tinus-"Ill go tell Marcus about this." he said and got up to leave.

just then, Tinus' phone got a notification. i opened it and typed in the password (which is the day we met). it was from Lisa. i opened it to expect a message but i found something else. 

Mac-"Hey, nosy much?" he said appearing from behind. with Tinus.

tinus-"I  dont mind." he shrugged it off. 

marcus' hair was all messy. his eyes were red and there were bags under his eyes. he was also sniffing from crying so much. 

Roz-"Martinus, Lisa sent you something." i said, looking up at him.

Tinus-"Is it another message?" he rolled his eyes.

Roz-"No actually, she sent you GPS coordinates." 

tinus-"Where does it show?"

Roz-" Its the countryside. not somewhere in the city. its shows a place called Ritchards Farm."

I know I know, I am sorry. Sorry i didn't post anything sooner but i had exams. and yes i know i promised you that in this chapter a bullet would have been fired. but i changed my mind. i will leave the best for last. 

Thank you for everyone who supported me. i look at every comment and every star and they always make my day. they always make me happy and show how kind people can really be.  Thank you so so much! 

Thank you Roza and Roz (and everyone else at Nilufer) I really love you guys and sorry if i was ever a lousy friend. its been 2 years since we first met and it was an awesome experience. 

Why do these look like my last words?

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗

Please hit that star below⭐️Comment what you think🤔Thank you for reading this chapter:) I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️~Didi