Chapter five (5)

Chapter Five (5):
What are you doing here?

•••••••
*Roza's p.o.v*
I felt really bad for Martinus.
I know what its like to love someone who doesnt exactly feel the same way. Mac grabbed tinus' hand and he wiped his eyes.

Roz-"I am so sorry."
She pealed.

Martinus nodded but didnt say a thing. He didnt even look at her. I didnt know whos side to take.
Roz did the right thing to tell Martinus. He would have found out sooner or later. But again, i felt bad for him.

Gary-"Ok we are here. Ladies quick reminder, you will be staying with the Gunnarsens."
He said through the window.

The Limo stopped and we got out. We followed the boys up to their room. Judging by the fact that we used to be MMers, we know they only have their dad on tour.
Most of the times, their mother and sister come along too. Either way we dont have a good history with them.
Marcus knocked on the door. Mr. Gunnarsen (aka dad) opened it.

Dad-"Hey boys, how did it-"
Before he could finish, his eyes landed on us.

Dad-"What are you doing here?"
He snaped at me and Roz.

Gary-"Its ok sir, they are the new song writer and actress or some what producers. Anyother way, they have skills."

Roza-"Can we come in, sir?"
I said as politely as possible.

Look I know i dont like the guy but I will see him constantly for god knows how long.
Mr. Gunnarsen sighed and opened the door. We all went inside. Gary wished us luck and went away. He did leave some pjs and toothbrushes so that was good.

Dad-"Martinus? Son. Have you been crying?"
He said glancing over to Tinus.

Tinus shook his head and tried to hide his face and eyes.
Then Mr. Gunnarsen's attention turned to us.

Dad-"This is only about business. And if it weren't for the sake of my sons career you wouldnt be here."

Roz-"Thanks for having us."
She hissed sarcastically.

Dad-"Alright then, theres an extra room at the back. Try and fit in their. The hotel serves breakfast at 8 till 11. We are staying for two more days and we are back to Norway."

Me and Roz nodded and went to find the room. It wasn't too bad. If was similar to every other room in the hotel.
Roz layed back and slept through her cloths. I didnt. I wasnt tired. Its not just that. There wasnt any room left on the bed. I changed into the pjs. It was pink with cupcakes on it. I grabbed my guitar. I wanted to leave but i heard a conversation from the other room.

"Dad leave it please"
That sounds like Mac.

Dad-"THEY MADE TINUS CRY MARCUS!! Think of your brother for once!"

Mac-"HE IS MY TWIN!! Of course i think about him! But there are other things in life besides job and music."

Tinus-"Theres something called love in case no one here has ever heard of it."

Dad-"Dont talk like that with me! Those girls are trouble!-"
Thats when i entered the conversation.

Roza-"The walls aren't that thick Mr. Gunnarsen. We can still hear you."
I said in a normal tone.

Dad-"I dont give a shit what you think" He yelped at me.

Roza-"I think that has become pretty obvious sir. Otherwise, you wouldnt have dragged your sons away from us and into misery."

Dad-"I know whats best for them."
He said looking proud.

Roza-"As a business man, you've done alot of good stuff for them. As a father, I would rethink that."
I said after leaving the room.

I needed a place to clear my head.
Theres so much going on, i needed peace. I decided upon the roof. Its 4am so it should be empty.
I headed on up with my guitar. As soon as I got there, i started playing it. There was one song that popped into my head.

Roza-"I say i say i say-"
Someone from behind me, finished me off.

"Hey bae, im gonna find a way to call u bae bae, take a chance on me"

Theres only one person that has that voice to light your heart on fire.

Roza-"Hey Mac."

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗
Please hit that star below⭐️
Comment what you think🤔
Thank you for reading this chapter:)
I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️
~Didi