Chapter Thirteen: (13)

Chapter Thirteen (13):
Im not after a song.
••••
Roza's pov///*

I pressed the button to summon the elevator. Marcus was standing beside me. I still wasnt sure of my feelings. I didnt know how to feel about everything that was happening.

Tomorrow, we leave to Norway. The elevator came up and me and Marcus went back to the lobby. Since we are leaving tomorrow, i have to get my notebook back.

Martinus and Roz were sitting silently on the couch when we saw them. I knew Roz broke up with Jake. I was there when it happened last night. Now i ship her with Tinus.

Mac-"Hey guys..." marcus said, trying hard not to make things awkward.

Both Martinus and Roz looked up.

Roza-"we need to get that notebook back now. Its already 6 pm and we are leaving tomorrow morning." I tried to explain in the simplest way possible.

Martinus nodded and replied,
Tinus-"They are staying at *insert address*"

We all got up and went outside.

•••••
I waved my hands over for a cab (taxi). Once one finally did, we told him where we needed to go. He agreed to take us there.
The hotel was HUGE! It was one of the most expensive hotels ever. Each room had its own swimming pool. It was so tall, my eyes hurt from looking up at it.
We all entered the hotel and looked out of place.
Everyone looked so fancy and i was wearing a hoodie.
"Can i help you?" A man said that was in a uniform. He looked like he worked there.
Roza-"Hi sir, um...we were looking for uh..." my voice trailed off, considering i didnt know what lie to come up with.

Tinus-"We are looking for our friends. Lisa and Lena. In fact, you might also recognize us. We are famous ourselves." He said, showing off a bit.

The man just looked at us. He raised both of his eyebrows and studied us.

Man-"i dont have a clue of who you are. But i do know Lisa and Lena. Right now, they are in the studio bellow us." He said, crushing Martinus' smile.

Mac-"This hotel has a Studio!?" Marcus exclaimed, alerting everyone around us.

Everyone gave him a dirty look. Including us!

Man-"Why of course we have a studio. Right next to the bowling alley, the arcade, the 9D Cinama and our exclusive indoor Hot tub."
He went on bragging about the hotel.

Mac-"Ours dont even give us lunch." He said under his breath, rolling his eyes.

We thanked him and went downstairs to the studio. It wasnt hard to find knowing that the stairs led us right to the room.

We came face to face with two, huge, red doors. Everyone else stayed behind me. I took a deep breath and opened the door, walking in like a badass boss.

The studio was huge. Behind all that camera and action, Lisa and Lena were the only ones in the room (apart from us of course). Not even Lena was there. Just Lisa.

She was adding on a touch of eye shadow when we walked in. She looked at us and smiled in a very mischievous way.

Lisa-"Hey guys. What are you all doing here?" She said, in a baby doll voice.

Her eyes went across the room until it darted at Martinus.

Lisa-"Hey Martinus." She said, playing with her hair and giving martinus sexy looks.

"GET A ROOM!" Someone shouted from the back. Roz. I laughed as hard as i could without giving a fuck that it was rude. And so did everyone else.

Roza-"Alright, games over. Wheres the notebook Lisa?" I shooted at her.

Lisa-"I dont know what your talking about. What notebook?" She said. I might have believed her if it werent for that tone that she was using.

I was done. I was done playing their game! I was done with having to pretend to be innocent all the time.
The fists havent punch someone in a VERY looong time!

I forced myself onto Lisa knocking her to the ground. I went on top of her and grabbed her shirt, making her directly look me in the eye.

Roza-"you would be an idiot to mess with me. You will never have any of the songs in my notebook."
I hissed onto her.

Lisa-"you would be foolish to think that i was after a silly little song. Sweetheart, i thought you were a smart cookie. Its not a song i need. I need something else. Something that isnt in the notebook. But the notebook can get it for me."

Roza-"What is it?" I said, losing my patience.

Thats when i felt a hard thing pressing onto my back.
"Freeze"

I let go of Lisa and got up. I recognize that voice. It was Lena. I thought it was her knuckles on my back.

Roza-"what? Are you going to punch me?" I laughed at her.

I may not have seen her. But i felt her smirking.

Lena-"No, but i might shoot"

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗
Please hit that star below⭐️
Comment what you think🤔
Thank you for reading this chapter:) 
I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️
~Didi

Spoiler Alert:
This story has no happy ending