Chapter six (6)

Chapter six (6):
There are other things in life besides job and music

•••••
*Roza's p.o.v*//

Roza-"Hey mac."

I felt a hand touch my shoulder. Somehow, it sent a spark through my body. A feeling. Something i havent felt since the last time Marcus has touched me. It felt amazing.
I know i should be mad at them for leaving us. But I am not. Im just disappointed i guess. I never thought they would do that.

Mac-"Hey, mind if I take a seat?"
He asked.

His tone was a normal one. Not too high and not too low.
I nodded. Mac took the seat next to me. We both sat there for a while gazing at the sky.

Mac-"Listen, i am really sorry about my dad."

Roza-"Dont be."

Marcus looked at me surprised. I am pretty sure he didn't except me to say that. The normal everyday Roza would put up a fight. This one didnt.

______
Mac-"HE IS MY TWIN!! Of course i think about him! But there are other things in life besides job and music."
_______

Roza-"You were right. There are other things in life besides job and music."
I said with Mac's voice still in my head.

Mac-"Is this about us leaving you guys?"

I took a deep breath. On one hand, im glad they left us. On the other hand, I missed them.
It was like someone stabbed me in the heart but kept the knife there. Its still there now, I'm just waiting for someone to take it out.

Roza-"I loved you Mac. I love you more than I planned I would. Everyday I would wait for you to come back until one day, I stopped waiting."

Marcus stayed quite. He didnt say a word.

Roza-"The day I found out I love you, I knew you would leave. I just didnt think you would leave like that."
I missed our talks we used to have.

Mac-"I missed you too."
He whispered.

I remained silent. How can he miss us? Marcus was the one to leave us.

Mac-"Ever since I was little, Martinus has always been the one my parents were always proud of. It was always 'martinus this' and 'martinus that'. When my dad told me to come back to Norway after Martinus disagreed, I knew this was my chance to make him proud that he had a son like me."

Roza-"Are you kidding me? Anyone will be really glad to have a son like you. Dont give up on your family Mac. I used to think they were always against me. Until I lost them. And thats when I relized, they were doing all that to keep me safe and because they loved me."

Mac-"I did think about you guys too. And I am really sorry I left you guys."

I felt bad. Like really really bad. Hang on? I'm not saying he is forgiven. But Marcus did have a good reason.

Mac-"I loved you too."
He said holding my hand.

I look down at it. Shocked. But I also had this amazing feeling in my body. Something you cant get enough of.

Mac-"I still do..."

Thats when I lost it. Those were the words I've always wanted to hear. Mac pulled me into a hug.
I didnt pull back or refuse. Instead I hugged him back. I loved the way Mac's arms are wrapped up around me.
I felt his soft, pink lips kiss my forehead. Thats the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

••••••
*Roz's p.o.v*

I wasn't asleep. I overheard the conversation between Mr. Gunnarsen and Roza. I tried to fall back asleep, it has been an exhausting night.

"I dont wanna wake up in the morning knowing your not mine."

There was a crack at the end of the voice. Whoever it is must have been crying. I quickly got up to find out who it is. Curse my curiosity.
Just across the hall, Martinus was sitting, back against the wall. There was something coming down his eyes.
Tears...

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗
Please hit that star below⭐️
Comment what you think🤔
Thank you for reading this chapter:) 
I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️
~Didi