Chapter sixteen: (16)

Chapter sixteen (16):

your under arrest!

•••
Marcus' P.O.V///:
Lisa supposedly send us a random gps cordinate. We didnt know if that was where they had kept Roza but we had to find out. We knew a taxi wouldnt go that far out into the country side so we rented a car.
We got a G-Wagon.
I already know how to drive but im not aloud too. Dad offered to take us instead.
I sat up front and gave the backseat to Roz and Martinus.
We drove for hours. But since it was already night by the time we took off. Dad got tired. We decided to rest here and take a break. We would continue looking for Roza tomorrow.
There wasnt a hotel nearby only a gas station.
Tinus-" I'll go a see if they have anything that we can have for dinner." He volunteered and got out.
Minutes passed by and Martinus still hasnt made it back.
Roz-"I hope he is ok." She said. Looking anxious.

Dad-"You really care about him, dont you?" he said. looking through the rear mirror.

Roz nodded and blushed. Dad smiled. 

Dad-"I glad you boys found the girls made for you." he said to me. 

i smiled back. remembering Roza. i really miss her. the minute i find her i will ask her to be mine. because i dont want to lose her again. 

just then, martinus came back with a box of Pizza. we each took a few pieces and fell asleep right where we were. 

.....

the sun shone right from the front window. i was the last one to get up. we had already started driving by the time we woke up. 

we drove for 2 hours before we reached a farm. outside was a sign that read 'Ritchards Farm'.

the farm had a wheat field and a barm and a very small house. it all looked deserted. there was no one around the farm and it didnt look like there was anyone in it either. 

Mac-"Lets go to that house. some one is bound to be here."

everyone agreed. we went towards the house. i knocked on the house. no one answered. 

Tinus-"Marcus this is a waste of time. no one is here. let go-" before he could finish however, we heard a shout from above the house. 

"LET ME GO YOU WHORE!!" that sounded like Lisa. 

"LET HER GO" that sound like Lena. 

"HELLO IM BEING HELD HOSTAGE!" that sounded like...ROZA!!

Roz tried to break down the door but it wouldnt bug. i pulled her away and kicked the door down. i rushed up the stairs. roza had just gotten into a fight with Lisa and Lena was trying to break it up. Lena quickly got up when she saw us. Lisa grabbed Roza and held her up. 

Lena took out a gun. 

Lena-"Lisa, we have company." She smirked. 

Lena held the gun to Roza's head.

Lena-" Why do you think we called you here. so you can enjoy the show with us."

Mac-"What do you want with us?! Havent you caused enough  already? LEAVE US ALONE!" i yelled at her. 

Lena-" DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED US? YOU TWO ONLY THINK ABOUT YOUSELVES! WHAT ABOUT YOUR FANS? YOUR FRIENDS? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT ONLINE? sorry marcus right now it personal." 

Mac-"Is this about the song?" i guessed.

Lena laughed. "You think this is about a song? you blinded by fame Marcus Gunnarsen. yes we wanted to take something from you but you boys grew into something else. something that would have been harder to take than a song. you boys cant live without love. so we figured we should have taken one of the twins. so we took Roza."

Lena-" but i wont kill her. no. I just offered her a job. she can be our song writer. i can control her. and it would be the perfect revenge having to see your soulmate work for the people that you hate." 

Roz-" what if Roza refuses?" 

Lena-" Then i pull the trigger." 

we all went pale white. then we heard sirens outside. Lena dropped the gun and i quickly dived for it. 

Mac-"Lena maybe next time you should get to know you victims a little more for example my dad isnt here. he relized what had happened and called the police downstairs." i said pointing the gun at her. 

then i added in. 

Mac-"Lisa and Lena, Your under arrest!"

(A/N: sorry for any typos. i am not writing on my phone and my computer can correct all my mistakes. im too lazy to do them on my own)

and yes there is more to the story.

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗

Please hit that star below⭐️Comment what you think🤔Thank you for reading this chapter:) I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️~Didi