Chapter Eleven (11)

Chapter Eleven (11):
I didnt mean it

•••••
Mac's p.o.v//*

Mac-"Forget that! Think back. What did you do at Lisa's place? Can you remember the place? And did you guys have...you-know-what?"

Tinus-"i dont know. I don't remember."

Great! Just great! This is so helpfull.

Roza-"Not really helping Martinus."
She said rolling her eyes.

Tinus-"I am sorry but what was I supposed to do. Roz moved on with the last guy i ever thought she would fall in love. Jake. Roza has Marcus. Marcus and dad think about nothing but work. Music. Records and more bullshit!"
He yelled.

I could tell just by looking at his eyes. He was hurt. Its a twin thing. But Dad didnt see it.

Dad-"How dare you say that?"
He demanded.

Tinus-"say what? Say the truth? I dont want you anymore. All you care about is music. Ur my dad, not my manager. Remember before fame, how we used to play soccer? How you used to train us? And then you and Emma would come to every game and cheer us off. But that all stopped. And once it did it never happened again."
He said.

A tear flickered off his eyes. So did mine. Martinus didnt mean to tell Lisa anything. He was just hurt. Tinus was right. Things changed after fame. Although we met loads of fans and went to new places. We lost the love of friends and family. And thats what matter the most.

Dad-"i am sorry-..."

Tinus-"dont be. Dont say sorry. Go find me my dad. Tell him i miss him. Tell him i need him. And Roza. Im sorry about ur notebook. I didnt mean for it to get lost."
Then he turned to face Roz.

They stared into each others eyes but then Martinus turned to leave.
We didnt stop him. He needed some time alone.

Roz-"I will go after him."
I said chasing after Tinus.

Roza-"I am going back upstairs."

I wanted to follow her, but a hand grabbed me to stop me.

Dad-"Do you think Tinus was right?"
He said with tears in his eyes almost as if he wanted to cry.

I have never seen Dad like this. Never. However, I didnt know what to say.

Mac-"I dont know Dad."

He nodded and let go of me. I moved on wards and back upstairs.
I stopped in the middle of everything. Took a deep breath. Cleared my mind. And asked myself.
'How does life move so quickly?'

••••••
Roz's p.o.v//*

Roz-"Martinus?"
I called for him outside.

I heard sniffles and cries from behind the building. I followed the noise. Behind the building, Martinus sat down on the grass. He had sharp metal in his hand. He was stabbing it on his thighs and cuts on his arms.

Roz-"NOOO...!!"
I yelled.

Tears ran down my eyes as I jumped for Tinus. I threw the metal out of his hand and held him tight.

Tinus-"R-roz...-?"
He sluttered.

Roz-"You promised! Martinus i dont want to see u like this."
I said still crying.

Both of our faces were red. Our eyes were swollen. And there was snot on both noses.

Tinus-"I. Cant. Help. It! I WANNA FUCK LIFE RIGHT NOW!"
He yelled at the top of his lungs.

I held his hand. It was warm and wet from tears. Martinus calmed down and looked down at our hands. I twisted them just like how he wanted.

Tinus-"but jake?"

Roz-"Hes a great friend but a lousy boyfriend. I broke up with him."

Its true. I did. We are still friends though. Just not a great person to date.
Tinus' face lit up.

Roz-"Promise me. Pinky promise you wont cut again."

Tinus-"pinky promise."
He said as we locked pinkies.

Martinus took my face into both of hus hands and gave me a kiss or my forehead. It sent sparks all over my body. To ever corner of it.
I gave him a big hug. I loved the way Martinus smells. His perfume.
I love that smell.
I loved this hug.
I loved Martinus Gunnarsen.

(A/n: Have you checked out the latest song? Its amazing! If you haven't then check it out!!)
😱❤️🍍

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗
Please hit that star below⭐️
Comment what you think🤔
Thank you for reading this chapter:) 
I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️
~Didi