Chapter 17 (seventeen):

My happily ever after
•••
2 years later...
Roz's p.o.v///

Roza-"I am really nervous!" Roza whinned jumping up and down.

Roz-"relax. Its ok. This is your big day. Your wedding!"

Yes yes i know what your thinking. Lets me keep you up to date.
After we caught lisa and lena. They were of course sent to prison for attempting murder. Marcus and I got back together and things were all quiet after that. We have 2 albums together. Besides the screaming fans, yes things have been quiet.
Until Marcus proposed and i said yes.
Its been preparation after preparation.

Roz-"Marcus is a great guy."

I nodded. He really is the best thing that has happened to me.
My wedding dress is a cinderella style (A/n idk what you call it. I am no expert in wedding dresses)  white dress, with diamonds on the top half.
I heard a knock on the door. Roz went to open it. Martinus' head popped in.
Tinus-"Hey roza? You ready?"
I nodded.
Tinus-"omg. Your beautiful."
Roza-"thank you!"
Martinus cleared his throat. "I meant roz."
I laughed and playfully punched him.
I should probably tell you about martinus and roz. They are together. Martinus is planning to propose next week.
I went ahead to see Mr. Gunnarsen. I dont have a real dad to guide me so Mr. Gunnarsen agreed to do it. He is the closest person i have to a dad.
Martinus and Roz went on ahead inside.

Mr. Gunnarsen-"Are you ready?" He asked gently.

Roza-"Nervous. But as ready as i have ever been."

Mr. Gunnarsen-"Im glad to hear that. You look beautiful by the way."

I smiled and the doors opened up. Everyone was there. Everyone from Gunnarsen family. And marcus. He looked amazing. Very handsome. I smiled and he winked at me. (A/n omg! Picture marcus gunnarsen in a tuxedo on your weeding day) Even emma was there. With roz's permission i made her my maid of honor. This wedding happened because of her.
•••
*Rewind:
Roza-"Marcus no! You cant play dolls with emma and me."
Mac-"Why not? I can be a prince. But i have to admit. I make a hell of a princess."
We all laughed.
Emma-"Thats a great idea! Marcus you be prince charming and roza can be cinderella!"
We played. I wore a normal dress and marcus wore a suit. I pretended to drop my shoe and so on. Until it was time to end it. Marcus proposed and i said yes. But that was just pretend until...
Emma-"Why dont you guys actually marry? Marcus you can propose. And roza you say yes. I can have a sister in law!"
I blushed and so did marcus.
Emma-"come on it will be great."
Marcus sat up and got a ring out of his suit.
He bend down on one knee and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.
Roza-"H-how did you get that?" I gasped.
Mac-"I was going to wait until tonight when i took you out to dinner but since this came up. I figured this would be best."
I looked at emma. She shrugged and smiled.
Mac-"So what do you say? Roza, will you marry me?"
Roza-"Yes of course i will!!"

And thats how i got engaged at Emma's bedroom. I chuckled with the thought of that memory.

Mr. Gunnarsen-"You know? I am way more nervous than you are Roza." He went on. While we were walking down the aisle.

Roza-"You nervous? Why?" I asked. I mean i was the one getting married.

Mr. Gunnarsen-"Well its the first time i have actually let one of my sons go."
I waited and he went on.
"What i am trying to say is. Thank you. For all you have done for them."

Roza-"Your welcome. And I assure you, they did way more for us."

When we finally reached the end, Mr. gunnarsen let go. I went up to marcus.
Mac-"you look beautiful."
Roza-"thank you. You look handsome."
The victor went on and on.
Victor-"do you Marcus gunnarsen take this women to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Mac-"i do."
Victor-"And do you roza, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
At that moment. Memories falshed before my eyes. The first time we met at school. The way me and marcus hated each other. Lara and lilia. Lisa and lena. With accidents after accidents. But we made it. We got through it all together.
Roza-"yes. I do."
Victor-"Then i know pronouce you husband and wife. You may kiss the-."
Marcus didnt wait. He went on ahead and kissed me. I looked back to see roz and tinus also kissing. I looked around me.
Everyone was there. By our side.
For once we were not so alone. We had a family. I married marcus. Roz came up and put a hand on my shoulder.
Roz-"I know what your thinking."
Roza-"all this has been crazy. Too crazy. I cant believe we made it through all that."
Mac-"we got through it together." He said intertwining our hands together.
Tinus-"I mean...this has all been-."
Mac-"Double love lil bro. Double love."
•••
One year later...
Roza-"Marcus. You take Dylan and Daniel to preschool."
(A/n Roza and Roz. Yes i know. Long story. Mrdm mndali rozaya:)
Mac-"Maybe we can call Martinus. Oh no wait. He is on his honeymoon."
Martinus and roz got married and week before this. Martinus couldnt find the right time to propose earlier.
Me and marcus had *clear throat* sex and well we have twins now. Dyaln and daniel. They have my eyes but marcus' hair. They are very active and dont know what its like to sit down.
Roza-"We can drop them off on our way to work."
Marcus agreed and took the car keys.
Marcus-"You know i love you right?" He said getting close to me
Roza-"and i love you."
We kissed with dylan and daniel playing in the backgroud.
••••
OMG! Yasss! They finally got married and i am so sorry for not updating sooner. I am also very sorry that i had to cut this story short. Next year i have this hell of an important exam. And my mosm gonna kick me out of the house if i fail. Long story short. She is making me study this summer.
I really hoped you liked this story. I am working on another story (without marcus and martinus) and god knows when i will post it.
Thank you for all your support. I keep saying this and i always mean it. Every vote and every comment makes my day. Just looking at this makes my day really. Thank you for being with me all this way.
Thank you so much.
So until next time (and hopefully not the last time)

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗

Please hit that star below⭐️Comment what you think🤔Thank you for reading this chapter:) I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️~Didi