Chapter ten (10)

Chapter ten (10):
I didnt tell you about the notebook!

••••••
Roz's p.o.v///*

Tinus-"This isn't possible. Lisa and Lena are in Norway! Why would they be here?"
He asked surprised.

Roz-"exactly. Its insane. But i still believe my sister. Sure yeah she is crazy and weird..."
I said then looked at Roza.

Roz-"No offense."
I added in.

Roza-"None taken."
She smirked.

Roz-"despite all that I believe her. Besides we dont know what those two are capable off."

Martinus shut the phone and put it in his pocket. I am so glad he did. None of us could bear look at their faces anymore.

Mac-"Why would they do that?"
He asked getting up and walking around the room.

No no. This isnt strange. Well for us its normal. Marcus always does that when he wants to think.

Roza-"Inside that book were tones of songs all original. Not meaning to brag but they were really good."

Mac-"How would they know whats in it?"

Roza-"I havent told anyone. Not a singke soul except you guys and your dad. Not even you knew what was in it."

We all nodded. Everyone stayed silent. We didnt know what to say. Everything was happening so fast. Mr. Gunnarsen didnt say anything. I guess he was entertained by what was going on around him.

Roz-"Um...guys?"
I said getting their attention.

Mac, Mr. Gunnarsen and Roza looked at me.

Roz-"Wheres Martinus?"

He was gone. Like literally gone. We looked around. The boy was nowhere to be found. How is that even possible?

Mr. Gunnarsen-"He couldnt have gone far."
He said panicking with everone else.

Roz-"Lets check the lobby in case he went there."
I suggested.

Luckily everyone agreed and we all headed to the Lobby. There isnt anyone there at this time of day. Its was empty.
Naturally the whole hotel was empty. Not everyone has the money to stay at an extravagant place.
We got off the elevator. The lobby was huge amd of course as science declares, big places give echoes just like this one.

"What on earth did you do?"

We heard someone shout. It looked more like they were trying to whisper but anger flooded their tone.

"I didnt tell you about that notebook. You trucked me"

Wait, is that person referring to Roza's notebook?

"Lisa! I thought you were my friend."

Its is Lisa! But whose that person?
We took a closer look and all hide behind a pillar that was at the lobby.
The person who was on the phone turned around...Martinus!

Tinus-"Lisa! Wheres the notebook? Give it-...hello? Ugh! She hung up"
He said to himslef.

Roz-"How could you?"
I yelled not relizing we were trying not to stay noticed.

Roza-"Roz! Shush!"
She said shushing me up.

Tinus-"Roz?"
He said jerking into our direction.

We knew we were busted (thanks to me). So we all got out from our hidding stop.

Mac-"Hey bro."
He said crossing his arms like a boss.

Tinus took a step back.

Roza-"Tinus. You have some explaining to do."

Tinus sighed and put both hands up above him showing he gives up.

Mr. Gunnarsen -"What was that all about son?"

Tinus-"that was Lisa on the call."

Mac-"why?"

Tinus-"Look I can explain. Ever since I found out Roz was dating Jake I knew i cant stay hung up on her forever. That night we faught. I went online and saw all the fan mails about me and Lisa. She even texted me about it."
He said taking out his phone.

Martinus wiggled around on his phone and eventually found the texts.

Lisa- Hey martinus:D! I saw all the fan mails. They really wanted us to be together. Besides you look good in the pictures, i wonder how well you are in bed😏💦.

Tinus-"I have never seen this side of her before. But anger and jelousy flouded my veins so I texted her back. And I remember drinking so i was drunk."

Mr. Gunnarsen-"Martinus!!"

Tinus-"sorry dad."

Tinus- you'd better imagine it babyy. I can be good in a bed. Really goooood. 🍑👈🏻🍆

(A/N, ok there goes my lunch😑)

Ouch. That hurted.

Tinus-"She told me she was in the same state we are in. So i met up with her. However somehow she tricked me into telling her about the notebook."

Roza-"Martinus! How could you?"
She exclaimed.

Mac-"You just put our whole future at stake!!"
He yelled.

Tinus-"great! Now your just sounding like dad! WHAT IS IT WITH THIS FAMILY AND CAREERS?!"

Mac-"Forget that! Think back. What did you do at Lisa's place? Can you remember the place? And did you guys have...you-know-what?"

Tinus-"i dont know. I don't remember."

Heyo, nice seeing you again 🤗
Please hit that star below⭐️
Comment what you think🤔
Thank you for reading this chapter:)
I hope I see you next time🙂🍍❤️
~Didi