Intro

"Yo McClain I know your broken up about your girl but get on the field," a boy clapped his hand over a Cuban teens shoulders as blue eyes stared at the screen of text messages from top to bottom from his girlfriend. Or ex at this point.

"Hold on man she's spamming the shit out of me," the Cuban waved him off but the boy grabbed his phone quickly and read the texts.

"Lance she's kinda crazy," he raised an eye brow seeing how the girl was texting him one after the other.

"She's more just pissed," Lance sighed and suddenly the ringing of text messages stopped and he looked up.

"Blocked," he smiled and handed the phone back.

"Come on the games about to start, take your anger out on the field," he yanked Lance up as he set the phone on the bench facing up.

"Yo what's the hold up?" More of the team walked in the locker room.

"Come on Lance games starting any minute," another boy smiled nudging him.

"I'm coming I'm coming," Lance shook his head and ran out with them as they started to chant to make him feel better calling by his star name in soccer and baseball.

"Sharpshoo-ter! Sharpshoo-ter!"

------

"You don't have to lie to me shiro," a boy with Raven black hair and indigo dark eyes spoke into the phone pacing back and forth in his room and sat on the bed pouting softly.

"I'm sorry Keith but you know how important preparing for collage is for me," someone said over the phone. 

"I'm not saying don't go to collage, I'm saying you could've brought me if you couldn't reschedule, excuse me for wanting to spend time with you," Keith tapped his foot looking down at the carpeted floor.

"I know, but I know your busy working," Shiro sighed and Keith frowned.

"I got off this week cause you said we'd go visit collages together, I'm not being clingy I'm just trying to be supportive," Keith pursed his lips concerned. He heard other people in the background and heard girls talking. Shiro said he was driving.

"You took off this week? Babe I said next week," Shiro laughed softly and Keith gulped.

"Put me on speaker," Keith said.

"What? Keith-" "put me on speaker phone, what's the big deal?"

"Your acting crazy, are you taking your meds?" Shiro asked and Keith scoffed highly offended.

"Of course I am! Shiro why would you accuse me, look if you like tits or not I don't care don't lie to me, have fun with those girls with you," Keith snapped at him harshly and the girls in the background laughed a little louder.

"Since when did you become such a phobic?" Shiro snapped back.

"Since when did you become such a bisexual!" Keith screamed and the silence took over.

"I'm not cheating on you Keith, I'm just experimenting a little tonight with drinking and I don't know what'll happen, I'm sorry," Shiro sighed irritated.

"Just choose a fucking gender, don't make someone feel special and tell them your experimenting takashi," Keith hissed and hung up the phone.

His hand shook in rage and let out a frustrated scream as he punched the wall but pulled his hand back ignoring the stinging pain from skin missing but his knuckles weren't bleeding. He grabbed the phone quickly and sent a text angrily then threw his phone across the room with a yell.

He kicked a chair away as he felt something wet down his cheek. He thought he might've cut himself on accidentally as he touched it but his eyes widen when he realized he was crying.

His bottom lip trembled as he sat on the edge of his bed covering his face shaking his head.

"God dammit... God dammit," he sobbed alone in his room as it been years since he's cried and felt so vulnerable.

------

"Good game boys," Lance high fived his team mates as some wrapped their arms around his shoulders laughing and where cheering for their victory game.

"Come on I got my moms van, I can grab a few of you for BW3's," Lance smiled at some as his friend from before snatched his phone to unblock his crazy ex while Lance went to shower off the sweat with some others to do the same but the boys eyes widen.

"No way, guys look," he called some over quietly.

"Nudes?" A boy laughed but was smacked across the head.

"Our boy got more class than asking a girl that, or maybe a dude, look," he held up the phone.

"Kogane? Lance still got that freaks number?" A blond snorted.

"I mean it's the same number from freshmen year," he shrugged.

"Look at the text dumb ass," the boy smacked him again across the back of the head.

K: I'm not your experiment, I'm your boyfriend and your mine, but I can change that to ex real quick

"Mcclains gay?" He asked confused.

"Nah he was with Allura," another waved it off but saw texts from before where deleted.

"Hey guys whatcha doing?" Lance walked over shaking the water from his brown hair and grabbed his phone.

"What did Allura do-" he saw the text and looked up at his friends shocked.

"Lance you know your still cool man even..." A friend trailed off as Lance looked back at the phone and responded to the text immediately and multiple texts after to Keith.

"It's has to be a prank, it has to be," Lance mumbled walking out of the locker room with his bag and went to the van not looking back.

"He can't really know, could he?" Lance gripped his hair tightly.