Guilty pleasure

"First things first, we are starting a new show at least new for you that is my religion," Lance bounced on the bed and laid on his stomach as Keith walked in but moved for blue to run in and jump on Lance.

Keith took a moment to take in lances room as he had cream walls with pictures scattered on one as there was a large window above his blue covered bed as the wooden floors creaked under Keiths feet. His purple eyes glanced at the door frame seeing there was market lines of lances height and his sisters Sam's height over the years. He walked in slowly seeing the pictures on the wall as there was some of family and others friends.

Some of Allura and Lotor as well. All three of them in one.

"You, Lotor, and Allura...?" Keith pointed confused as Lance kicked his shoes off.

Lance sat up seeing the picture keiths was staring at. His smile slowly fell and pursed his lips.

"Sixth grade, we where best friends actually, Allura never found out that Lotor and I dated a few years back," Lance smiled looking at the picture as he had braces, Allura had bangs and thick wavy pig tails, while Lotor was pouting in the middle of them hair ruffled as it was past his ears and had glasses.

"Um they're houses are down the block..." He smiled softly rubbing his arms.

"What happened?" Keith looked at him confused.

"We split up for a while cause of school, it was recess anymore so we got caught up in different lives, high school freshmen year Lotor and I where at a party and played spin the bottle, thank god everyone was to drunk to remember but the bottle landed on Lotor and we kissed... And I liked it..." Lance laughed softly crossing his arms and Keith looked at him concerned.

"We dated for a year... Then end of that summer we broke up, junior year me and Allura got together," he explained and Keith pursed his lips.

"Doesn't seem like your over Lotor," Keith mumbled and Lance blinked surprise.

"What do you-" "I heard you two in the bathroom yesterday, and if you want to go back to him fine but don't use me for whatever, your family knows him so maybe being with him will be better for revenge on your dad," Keith waved him off leaning against the wall glaring.

"I'm not someone you can just use for fun," he spat and Lance walked back to the bed.

"You heard yesterday?" Lance asked. He nodded.

"Then you know I said no to Lotor," Lance smiled a little and Keith sat on the bed with him.

"So then is that how Lotor knows more about your family?" Keith asked slowly.

"Um yea, he knows my dad, my dad just said he was a punk but since Allura was part of the group it wasn't to gay for him," Lance laughed a little.

"Can I ask what happened with your dad? Why he's in prison?" Keith asked gently.

"Actually no, you can't, not yet at least, it's personal," Lance closed his eyes but they heard the doors slam and stomping up the stairs.

"Uncle Lance! Uncle Lance!" A little girl sprinted and leaped onto lance and he laughed loudly putting her in the air.

"Ahí está mi diablo de una rosa!" Lance laughed as she had a bit lighter skin than Lance but her hair was dark and she shared similar blue eyes as she was missing two of her teeth as well.