Someone better

As weeks passed during lance and Keiths fake relationship, Keith hasn't been able to step foot into the McClain house since his first and only experience there. John refused to let him come in and Keith didn't want to know what really would happen if he tried anyways.

Lance was forced to skip lunch as he and the soccer team had extra practice for loosing the last game after the one before that was rained out. So Keith stayed with his friends even if lance wasn't there. He saw on the side Matt was whining with lance not being there and hunk was patting his back.

"He's just outside Matt," hunk said concerned as Matt was face down.

"But Lance is always here, who am I going to torture people with? My husband is gone," Matt mumbled dramatically and Pidge threw a fork at her brother.

"Your husbands taken," she told him and Keith quietly at the baggy of baby carrots with a shrug.

"And Rachel's been gone!" Matt complained louder and hunk nodded.

"That's true," he agreed.

"Don't worry, Lance is having us come over for sleep over tonight anyways," Shay touched Matt's shoulder gently.

"Yes!" Matt sat up excitedly.

"He's... having everyone come over tonight?" Keith asked frowning.

"Yea didn't you know?" Pidge smirked at him.

"Guess I didn't get the invite," he looked down almost hurt that lance didn't even bother to ask him.

"Just come over, your his boyfriend and our friend, I'm sure lance just assumed you'd be coming over," hunk turned to him smiling.

"Is my threesome coming too?" Matt perked up and Pidge made a face.

"Who?" Keith raised an eye brow.

"That'd be lotion over there," Pidge pointing to Lotor who was reading while his four friends closest to him where chatting happily and Lotor smiled at them when a red head nudged him.

"Lotor!" Matt screamed and he looked up confused.

"Oh no..." Lotor mumbled flatly.

"Lotors invited even..." Keiths eyes widen.

"Maybe," Matt snickered as Lotor walked over looking bored.

"You coming to Lances tonight?" Matt pulled him down and Lotor was forced to sit with a small cry.

"Unfortunately not Matthew, I'm working," Lotor smirked at him.

"Ooooh I'm telling rosy," Pidge teased.

"I rather stay on good terms with rosy," Lotor looked at the smallest of the group and noticed Keith.

"Where is lance?" Lotor asked calmly.

"Practice," Keith said shortly as he wasn't amused by Lotor being here. He knew the secret of the fake relationship.

"Is everything okay with you and lance Keith?" Shay asked worried.

"Yea?" He answered confused.

"Johnathan must be giving you a hard time," Lotor nodded as his sharp expression softened.

"Hasn't let me in the house," Keith rolled his eyes.

"And you and lance are still-" "yes, we're fine," Keith cut him off quickly and Lotor frowned.

"Hey Lotor hey babe," Lance came over with a small jog and sat next to Keith and wrapped an arm around him. "Hey Keith,"

Matt smiled in victory with an evil grin.