Aftermath

Lance groaned as he sat up and a pink bed with no shirt one and checked under the covered curiously. Oh fuck. He looked around confused who was next to him in the bed and gasped seeing Lotor sleeping soundlessly.

"Get up!" Lance hit him with a pillow as he was brightly red and Lotor bolted awake as well.

"What?" Lotor looked at him just as confused but noticed them both lacking clothes.

"Bloody hell... did we..." Lotor covered his face.

"Pretty sure," lances eye twitched in horror as he couldn't move. Refusing to move knowing it would hurt.

They both didn't say anything as both of them were embarrassed as Lotor covered his face shaking his head as lance gripped the sheets debating how he was going to approach the situation.

"Let's just forget it happened," lance clicked his tongue.

"I'm so sorry lance," Lotor got up and grabbed his clothes to put back on.

"Well I got sex in alluras bed off the bucket list at least, just didn't know I was the bottom of it," Lance looked at him glaring a little as Lotor handed him his shirt.

"Well one night stand with an ex wasn't exactly expected either," Lotor sighed rolling his eyes as lance put his clothes back on as he got out of the bed.

"So we forget it?" Lance asked. They both nodded.

"Oh no..." lance gasped as he grabbed his phone.

"You okay?" Lotor asked.

"I confessed to Keith last night!" Lance cried out.

"Yea which lead us in the garage to you seeing him also hooking up with your team mate, what a catch," lotor collected his stuff and pulled on his shoes.

"I... Oh.. yea..." Lance gulped nodding sitting on the bed again.

Lotor looked at him gently as he handed lance his jacket as the Cuban had guilt in his eyes.

"It's not fair, Keith gets everything he wants, why am I always second best?" Lance snatched the jacket but Lotor grabbed him and kissed lance slowly as lance relaxed a little against his lips.

"Your not second best so shut up and show Keith was hes missing," Lotor told him sternly as lance looked at him wide eyes.

"We have the weirdest friendship I think," lance blinked.

"Absolutely," Lotor nodded.

"I don't know what I'm going to do about Keith though... I really really like him," lance ran a hand through his hair.

"Your sober, so you tell him that, closure, but I can't promise you that he'll return the feeling, but you should tell him," Lotor smiled at him and opened the door. Lance walked out first as Lotor slowly followed him as they saw trash and some kids passed out on the ground.

"And to think my headaches bad, they're going to have it worst," Lance smiled stepping over Allura passed out on the floor.

——

Lance walked through his doors with his hair a mess and noticed the house was still quiet, thankfully his family was sleeping still.

"Where were you?" Johns voice asked from the living room and lance turned surprised.

"You still live here?" Lance groaned finding pain killers.

"Your bitch ass can't throw me out that quickly," John walked over and lance grabbed a water.

"Great," lance said sarcastically as he sipped the bottle of water.

"What happened?" John asked.

"Halloween party, you get drunk and have fun," lance pulled his shirt down smirking at the hickies that covered his neck and collarbone.

"Sucking dick and body shots, aren't you proud dad?" Lance raised an eye brow and John glared a little.

"Jesus boy," he scoffed at his youngest.

"Go ahead and do whatever your going to do, I could care less," lance put the water down as John looked at him confused.

"Lance did something happen?" John asked.

"Whoa careful John, you might actually sound concerned," lance gasped with no enthusiasm.

"Lance Charles," John said sternly.

"Oh fuck off Jonathan," lance spat.

"Your fucking finally right for once, I'm just a fucking pathetic shit, maybe I should've fucking died in that car accident, less work for everyone," lance threw up His hands as he had tears welding up in his eyes.

"Hey," John grabbed his shoulder sternly as lance looked away upset.

"Who hurt you?" He asked quietly.

"Why do you care?! How dare someone hurt my feelings but if you fucking abuse me then it's aye okay?" Lance snarled pushing his away.

"I..." John gulped as Lance was exactly right. He couldn't even apologize for it, he was always drinking and hurting his sons.

"Don't worry, I don't think I'm having a boyfriend over for a while, but sorry to say a girlfriend won't either, sorry to disappoint you pops," lance stormed away as he went up to his room and slammed the door shut.