Halloween

"Three! Two! One!"

"One minute!" A boy dressed as a Greek screamed.

Lance got down from a hand stand with hunk and Matt on each side of him as he was once on a keg of beer. He spun to a table and took a shot as he gasped scrunching up his face.

"McClain keeps the title!" The Greek boy whooped as the crowd of teenagers screamed excitedly as Keith crossed his arms shaking his head smirking.

"Keg shots are a thing," Lance turned to Keith smirking as pidge took a shot after him.

"Halloween is the best," she looked at them.

"Body shots! Body shots! Except for you!" Matt pointed at Pidge quickly while he cheered as the crowd got in on it.

They watched girls squeal when people helped them up on the table for them to lay down. Allura squealed as she was laughing and was set on the table.

"Come on Keith you should go up," Lance laughed as he already was slightly buzzed.

"Have random people lick me? No," Keith said flatly as he held a red roll cup to his lips watching the drunken teens abuse their bodies with being sexual or drinking the sexiness out of them.

"Other way around? You'd be the licker!" Lance giggled wrapped his arms around Keiths shoulders smiling happily.

"Your drunk lance," Keith pushed him off.

"Join me mullet! Come on loosen up," lance snorted as he smiled at Keith. The paler boy looked at him unamused.

"Getting a soda," Keith walked away as lance pouted as he stayed with his friends.

"Hey hunk wanna do a body shot?" Lance looked at his best friend smugly.

Keith pushes himself past the crowds to get to the garage to the cooler full of beer cans or sodas. He grabbed a coke and popped it open as he tried to wash out the taste of beer from his mouth with it.

It's not that he didn't like drinking, it was because he didn't want to be a drinker again, he was done with drugs and he wasn't completely ready for it all yet. Drinking away his worries never felt good in the morning.

"Hey you okay?" Lance found him as he still had a slur to his wording but he wasn't the happy drunk he was before.

"Fine," Keith sipped the soda.

"I didn't mean to peer pressure you, I just like you smiling or not frowning, I guess that's kinda the same thing," lance snorted as he got off topic.

"Wow what a story, I'm just going to go home, call me if you need a ride," Keith threw him a bottle of water but lance squeaked as he dropped it. 

"What nooooo Don't Keithy, I didn't even get to dance with youuuu," Lance whined with a small pouty stomp.

"Plus who's going to keep me out of trouble pretty boy," he hummed walking towards Keith.

"Anyone but me," Keith said flatly.

"No no I like you, I want you to stay keef," lance smiled at him a little.

"Yes I'm your friend, lance if you keep this up, I'm dragging you back so you don't do something stupid," Keith scoffed shaking his head.

"No I mean it keef, I wanna be your boyfriend, sure we fake it but your soooo cuuuuute and hoooot, and talented and wow your eyessss," lance blushed brightly and laughed as he stumbled over a chair but sat down.

Keith looked at him wide eyes but shook him off closing his eyes.

"You don't mean it dude, we're not boyfriends," Keith glared a little.