Epilogue

"Keith you ready?" Krolia knocked on her sons door. Keith stood in the mirror making a face as he tied his hair in a low ponytail with his bangs falling in his face like usual, wearing his black jeans and a black dress shirt looking at his messed up red tie.

"I can't do it," Keith mumbled as he turned to her.

"Your going to have to learn some time," krolia walked over and fixed his tie and straightened it out. She smiled softly looking down at her son gently.

"I want to go first, I want to talk to him," Keith pursed his lips looking back at her.

"Of course, we should go now before we're late," krolia nodded pursing her lips.

"Don't go knocking my fucking plants over again," Keith looked at the red tabby cat sleeping curled up on his bed in the sun, she looked up and meowed at the two and Keith scratched behind her ear.

"I mean it red," Keith hissed sarcastically smirking at her.

"Your procrastinating," krolia smiled crossing her arm. "Let's get going,"

Keith stood up and nodded. "Okay mom..."

——

Krolia stood against the car as she let keith go ahead. It was noon as the sun shined brightly as keith walked through the grass and headed straight towards a specific grave in the cemetery.

"Hey you," Keith let out a small breath looking down at a grave.

"Guess what, I did it," he gulped and smiled softly.

"I finished high school, I'm graduating today," Keith shoved his hands in his pockets letting out a deep breath looking up at the sky enjoying the breeze.

"And I have a plan, like you wanted, I'm going to college, thanks to you... and some other people, but I can't let them take your credit," he chuckled shaking his head.

"I wish you were here, I'm not going to say you'd be proud of me because I already know you are, you've always been proud of me, but I really wish you were here to see me graduate, help me get an apartment, I just wish you were here to see me get this far," Keith looked back at the grave and crouched down a little as he set a peach color rose on top of the grave.

"I miss you a lot, I really do... holy fuck, I'm graduating, I really wish you could see me now, mom has that gown shit and everything in the car, wants to hang my diploma too, weird, we could make fun of her for it, damn," Keith laughed softly shaking his head as he stared at the grave as if they were staring back with that proud gaze in his eyes.

"You'd be proud of me dad," he smiled standing up. "But I'm glad moms here to see me too, makes me feel less alone,"

Keith felt his phone starting to ring and answered rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"Yo were are you?!"

"I'll be there in ten you idiot," Keith groaned turning to his mom as she was walking over.

"You said you where on your way, baby your cutting it close!" Lance whined from the other end of the phone.

"Stop whining, your acting like a girl," Keith snorted as krolia quirked a brow now near him.

"Well I'm sorry for wanting us to loook nice for the pictures," Lance huffed.

"I'm coming I'm just saying bye now," Keith rolled his eyes.

"Ugh fine, love you," lance groaned making Keith giggled.

"Love you too dummy, bye," Keith smiled hanging up as he shrugged at his mother.