Take care

Late that night Keith was sleeping against lance as he was laying on the ground with his head in lances lap and knees pulled up a little as lance was into the show 'You' they were suppose to be watching together but Keith passed out after 20 minutes.

Lance saw credits roll of the fourth episode and checked the clock seeing it was past ten and had to go home. His mom didn't mind their sleepovers but not on school nights.

"Babe," lance whispered looking down at Keith. The smaller teen didn't move. Lance smiled and took a quick picture of Keith sleeping in his lap with his hands tucked under his head.

"Keith, I have to go," lance brushed his hair out of his face making Keith groan.

"No," he grumbled squeezing his eyes shut. Lance snorted but slipped out of Keith's personal pillow as he stood up while Keith mumbled a small cuss but stayed sleeping on the floor.

Lance grunted as he picked Keith up in his arms but walked to his boyfriends bedroom to let him sleep properly on a bed rather than the floor.

"I'm awake I'm awake," Keith grumbled again as he reached for lance tiredly but peaked his eyes open.

"Don't worry, I'll see you at school tomorrow, need a ride at all?" Lance crosses his arms smiling down at him.

"No," Keith sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes. "But can you bring me coffee?"

"No problem, what kind?" Lance took out his phone to put in the teens order.

"... the chai tea latte," Keith mumbled.

"Dare I say I made progress on you not drinking that shit nasty black coffee?" Lance gasped.

"Get our you ass," Keith smiled laying back in bed.

"Please tell me your not wearing jeans to bed, or brushing your teeth, or at least making sure your hair doesn't get ratty," lance gasped at him.

"I am, I'm not, and I don't brush my hair anyways, ever," Keith turned to him raising his eye brow.

"Keith Delilah Kogane!"

"That's not my middle name..."

Lance walked over to Keith and yanked his pants down as Keith screamed making sure his boxers don't get yanked off either. Lance went to his personal bathroom only to come out with a little plastic thing with floss.

"I swear it's like taking care of an old woman," lance crossed his arms as Keith groaned chewing on the plastic floss thing he didn't know he owned.

"Oh my god your helpless, don't eat that," lance stole it back as Keith giggled.

"Take care of yourself babe, love you," lance smiled kissing his forehead gently as Keith's eyes widen slightly when his heart slipped a beat.

Lance walked out smiling softly as Keith was sitting up watching him with his eyes still wide. Lance loves him?

A smile crawled on his face as he blushed a little flopping back down on his bed looking at the ceiling.

Usually Keith would be fearful of this, with shiro confessing his love, Keith was in denial, didn't believe him. But with lance it felt natural, like this is how it was suppose to be. Keith never believed in soulmates, none of that bullshit... but for some reason lance and him where a balance.

He sighed softly pulling up his blanket and laid his head against the dark red pillow as he had his black blanket to his nose, closing his eyes.

Knock knock

If it was lance again they are never being soulmates again.

"Lance you just left," Keith groaned getting up when someone knocked on the door again as Keith grabbed a hoodie walking to the door.

"Did you forget your keys again?" Keith opened the door but froze seeing it wasn't lance.

"Can I help you... at ten at night...?" Keith asked confused as he looked at some woman.

She was taller than him with pale skin and short black hair with maroon and purple highlights with indigo eyes, she had a sleeve of tattoos on her arm as well as on her collar bone was a date. She wore a black long sleeve with a silver necklace and black jeans and combat boots, on her purse she had badges and pins, one was a cop pin for decoration and another was a 'I served in the US army' badge.

"I'm looking for Tex Kogane," the woman pursed her lips and Keith frowned.

"He's not here," Keith said flatly.

"Where can I find him?" She asked with a small sigh.

"Cemetery on first street," Keith told her dryly as the woman's face fell.

"Tex is dead?" She whispered.

"For over ten years ma'am," Keith sighed a little. "He's my dad, he died on the job as a firefighter,"

"Keith?" The woman's eyes widen slightly.

"You know me?" Keith asked slowly now more confused.

"Yes, I guess you don't remember me," she looked down but looked inside Keith's home as she noticed a dagger hanging on the wall.

"He kept my knife," the woman smile.

"Your knife?" Keith glared a little looking back at it.

"I gave it to your father before I left, hoping he could pass it onto you one day, to protect you when I couldn't," she sighed softly and Keith's eyes widen in horror.

"Your my mother...?"