Goals

It was towards the end of the soccer game as the lights on the field where bright on the players as the Voltron lions huddled together while the score was tied.

"Alright, we got a few minutes left, we have to get this goal or we're fucked guys," Lance huddled up with his team as they all were panting with some sweating more.

"Great talk captain," James Griffin scoffed crossing his arms.

"Hey, goalie, next time actually do what your position is and don't let the team score," a fellow senior defended as he had light brown hair with tan skin and dark eyes as he adjusted his glasses.

"God how did McClain get captain and not you Adam, at least your helpful," James narrowed his eyes.

"Fine. Adam think you can handle goalie? I've seen you block and it's what we need to win," Lance smirked at him and Adam smiled back as James jaw dropped.

"The Hell McClain?!" James snapped.

"We have four minutes on that clock, Adam is good enough to make sure the other team doesn't score and I know Kinkade will be trusting defense, we need best players that are reliable and not griffin when all you do is bitch and moan," Lance explained and the boys smirked.

"We get that point and we still have two more games till the big game, we loose we're done and seniors will be home next season... well maybe griffin wont," lance chuckled.

"You all got it?" He smirked at his team and they all shouted in agreement.

"Alright griffin, scat that negativity over there," lance pointed to the bench as they all ran to the field. James glared and walked to the bench cussing loud enough for lance to hear but the Cuban didn't care.

Lance looked at the crowd seeing his family and friends but he didn't see Keith. He pursed his lips and followed his team getting his head back in the game.

As the game continued, Adam ran and blocked the soccer ball and lance easily snatched the ball and lead it back to the other goal of the opposite team. Lance smirked and kicked the ball straight at the goal.

"Lance!" He heard from the side.

Lance turned confused but his eyes widen seeing Keith with a team hoodie over as he had a shy grin waving a little. Lance grinned wide waving back as he didn't notice the other teams defense and kicked the ball back.

Only for it to smack against lances head and knocked him down.

"Ooh..." Keith flinched as lance was dazed on the ground with some team mates looking at him slightly concerned.

——

The crowd cheered as the Voltron lions whooped together when kinkade scored for them and had his team laughing and cheering him off.

"Kinkade! My man we got another game!" Lance jumped around his shoulders as other slapped his back and ruffled his hair.

"Thanks for the pass lance, you could've made the shot," Ryan smiled at him and lance laughed softly at him and shoved his shoulder playfully.

"Better safe than sorry, we still won!" Lance cheered and everyone whooped in agreement.

Lance spun seeing Keith with his arms crossed and had a smirk seeing how they all where celebrating. Lance jogged over and hugged Keith happily.

"You actually came," Lance looked at him with a bright smile.

"Well yea?" Keith snorted holding onto his shoulders but noticed Shiro was there as well.

"What the hell?" Keith stood on his toes glaring to see Shiro over lances shoulders.

Shiro stepped on the field with a bouquet of zinnias, he smiled as Adam ran over to him and kissed Shiro softly as he cupped his cheek. Shiro laughed back looking at him and held his waist with the flowers kissing him again.

"Shiro and Adam?!" Keith covered his mouth with wide eyes. Lance glanced over and was taken back slightly.

"Hm, Adams gay? Totally could've hit that," Lance smirked but Keith punched his arm hard.

"Hey come on, your over Shiro," lance grabbed his waist to hold him back as Keith was glaring, gripping lances shirt tightly.

"That bitch! Experimenting on what?! Make up your fucking mi-" Keith kept cussing as lance covered his mouth unamused at him and pulled him away.

"Keith, look at me," lance grabbed his cheeks and squeezed a little to make Keith's lips like fish, he hid his snicker but tried to stay serious as Keith glared.

"It's Adams own heart break, or maybe it'll be good karma," Lance smiled at him.

"Fucking bisexual," Keith scoffed pulling away but lance looked at him confused.

"Hola, bisexual here, what?" Lance waved pursing his lips in a thin white line.

"No not like that lance, Shiro and you are completely different, at least you don't fuck with peoples feelings," Keith looked at him crossing his arms.

"Yea and what do you think your doing, you obviously know what you want?" Lance scoffed motioning to him.

"What do you mean by that?! I'm not fucking with anyone's feelings!" Keith cried out.

"Whoops my bad, I guess I'm getting wrong signals," Lance waved him off sarcastically.

"Hey it's not my fault I know I like dick and knowing," Keith raised a brown frowning.

"Oh my god are you serious?!" Lance shrieked with wide eyes. "I don't care just don't assume all of us bi-sexual don't know which genitals we like, it's not exactly Walmart's free samples,"

"Can we talk about this later?" Keith shushed him as people seemed to notice heir fight.

"Oh like a real couple would? Don't worry it's whatever," Lance rolled his eyes.

Keith frowned at him but nodded frustratedly.

"Come on, I wanna go do body shots on someone hot, we're going to a party, got a costume?" Lance grabbed his hand to drag him away seeing their friends gathered.

"Yea I got a costume, you?" Keith squeezed his hand glaring a little.

"Yea," lances eye brow twitched in annoyance but they both forced a smile seeing their friends waving and lance put his arm around Keith as Keith forced a fake laugh holding lance close and stepped on his foot slightly.

Fake couples have to have fake fights right? Just they get a little more physical due to no feelings. At least that's what Keith thought to himself...