Open rooms

Lance put on his pirate hat as he ran over to the group of friends as they all had costumes on, Matt was dressed as Han Solo, hunk was dressed as a chef as Shay was wearing a cute cake dress holding his hand happily. Pidge was dressed as rick from Rick and morty with a lab coat and had her short hair stuck up everywhere from gel. Keith was still changing in the bathroom as they all waited.

"A pirate?" Pidge looked at him smirking. "Cliché much?"

"I'm not a cat this year, where's Keith?" Lance huffed crossing his arms and they saw the door close behind Keith as he was sipping a coffee from the gas station. He was wearing a white tank top with a fire fighter costume with the pants and a hat.

Lance blushed darkly as he stared at Keith a little to long, he hasn't seen him much without a jacket, much less him in a tee shirt, but in a tank top, what did Keith do to get that muscular of arms or chest... shit.

"So where's the stupid party?" Keith crossed his arms and lance coughed awkwardly to answer properly.

"It's at alluras place actually, she has a big ass house," Lance smiled a little regaining his confidence.

"What you gonna fuck on her bed?" Keith rolled his eyes unamaused.

"Really prove vengeance on her being a bitch," Lance snickered at him.

"Alright keith your riding with me, hunk you got the others?" Lance finger gunned at his best friend.

"Yea I'll see ya there man," hunk wrapped his arm around Shay and she giggled kissing his cheek.

"Use protection you too!" Lance called as he dragged Keith off while Matt and Pidge looked at each other.

"You need a girlfriend," Pidge said flatly at her brother.

——

"Can I ask why you and Allura even broke up?" Keith asked as he and lance got in the car and lance turned on the car.

"Do you promise sex in her bed if I answer?" Lance smiled but cried out when Keith punched him.

"Fuck you," Keith glared.

"Her dad's bed," Lance smirked evilly and Keith looked at him annoyed.

"Just tell me," Keith groaned.

"She cheated on me, almost forced me to loose all my friends, wouldn't have a threesome with Matt and I, Oh faked her pregnancy! She was controlling," Lance shrugged and Keith made a face.

"Okay the threesome was a joke but don't tell Matt that," he laughed a little.

"She cheated? With who?" Keith raised an eye brow.

"Um no one, no one really, it was a college student... chick," lance blushed brightly covering his mouth.

"And she said no to the threesome?" Keith gasped sarcastically.

"I didn't care that she was with another chick, just was bullshit when it was going on for a month, and we where still dating," lance shrugged.

"So she has this chair in her room that's really bouncy," he turned to Keith with a bright smile.

"What color?" Keith sighed closing his eyes shaking his head.

"It's pink," Lance grinned.

"Not interested," Keith waved him off.

"Her bed is blue and grey with a bunny pillow on the side,"

"I'll think about it,"

——

Lance pulled up to a large mansion as Keith's eyes widen in shock.

"Allura lives here?" He got out of the car as lance laughed a little locking the car behind him.

"Thats what happens when your dad is a successful business owner and in the military, he owns altea labs, he and Lotors mom use to work together before she passed," Lance explained as he put an arm around Keith's shoulders again while people walked to the house as well chatting.

"How'd you get caught up with them? They're parents don't seem to fit your mom and dads category," Keith teased.

"That's the beauty of elementary school, in first grade none of that matters, the good old days when coloring in the lines made you the coolest kid on the playground, not money or drama," Lance smiled gently and waved seeing Lotor talking with some of his friends as well.

He notice Allura at the front doors talking with a girl that had long blond hair in low pig tails as she was dressed up as a sexy nurse while Allura was dressed as a sexy police officer.

"Slut, dr sexy," Lance smirked at them.

"Romelle," the nurse smiled at lance a little holding her hand out.

"Lance," he smirked back as Allura grabbed Romelle back glaring.

"Careful who you call slut man whore," Allura snarled holding onto the blond.

"Hope your daddy's door is locked," lance whispered in her ear as he and Keith passed by. Keith snickered as he heard Allura trying to get pass everyone to run to the other rooms of the large house.

"Her dads?" Keith asked.

"Just so her door stays unlocked,"

"Your getting more and more interesting day by day,"