For realsies

"Ow," Keith flinched as he and lance sat on the ground while they had a large pizza in its box on the ground with a movie playing while Keiths medical kit was out for him and Keith to clean each other's cuts and busted faces.

"I'm not even sorry, your the one that kept saying to hit you," lance held his jaw as he cleaned Keiths lip from the bust as he was focusing and Keith sat there.

"I knew what I was doing," Keith smirked as lance let go and they ate some of the pizza as it was half cheese and half pepperoni as Keith didn't want meat on his.

"Well you know what this means," Lance smiled back grabbing bandages and Keiths eyes widen.

"I'm not wearing fucking kitty bandaids," Keith glared.

"Um yea, you are," Lance laughed grabbing his shoulder to pull Keith close as he put the bandaid over Keiths nose and smiled happily satisfied.

"Your turn," Keith smirked again as he put a princess bandaid over the cut on lances forehead.

"There now we're even," he hummed.

"Jokes on you, I look cute as hell with it," lance leaned back eating a slice as Keith giggled.

"So with everything... what are we?" Keith gulped cris crossing his legs and put his hands in his lap.

"I..." Lance frowned a little. "I don't know,"

"We both made mistakes Keith, I don't know about you but I want something from this, from us, I know before it was just lies to get back at our exes but..." lance trailed off as Keith leaned closer to him.

"I think we both know the answer already, it's just are we going to be toxic?" Keith whispered looking at him as they where inches apart.

"Only if this isn't about revenge anymore, just us," Lance smiled softly.

"I'd kiss you but my lip hurts a lot, I got in two fights today," Keith smirked down at him but lance leaned up and kissed him anyways.

"You deserve it," lance chuckled holding the back of his neck as he pulled Keith down again as Keith ignored the pain and sat in lances lap with his arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"For realsies boyfriends?" Lance asked smirking cheekily.

"For realsies boyfriends," Keith nodded laughing at him and turned around as lance held him tightly as they ate the pizza.

"I'm sorry, for what I said, I never meant it, including you being pathetic, I was just trying to get you mad," Keith pursed his lips as he laid his head against lances shoulder.

"I assumed," lance smiled down at him.

"And I'm not hitting on your sister either, I've tried kissing girls, they just smell to nice and to dainty," Keith laughed lightly. He never would date girls, he loved being man handled, held, being the brat was fun, being held felt nice.

"Good, that would be real awkward too for Christmas's," lance stuck out his tongue and Keith hit his arm playfully.

"So what do we tell everyone?" Lance sighed leaning against the couch as they stayed on the floor.

"We're like every normal couple, we worked out our problems, and the busted up faces we can say we had really intense sex," Keith smirked looking at the movie they played.

"Oh that's good, go ahead and tell that to my mom when she asks," lance gasped sarcastically.

"Or that we sorted out issues and got mugged, either or I lost a little dignity loosing to you," Keith pouted. Lances phone rang and smirked.

"Speak of the Devil, hey mama," lance answered the phone.

"Where are you?! Your school called saying you haven't been to classes! Rachel too! Are you two skipping again?!" Maria screamed over the phone as lance jumped. 

"No, something happened at school and I left not feeling well, me and Rachel got lunch cause I missed her a lot, I'm at Keiths now," Lance explained with a sigh.

"And you didn't tell me why?!" Maria snapped harshly.

"I was when I was going to go home," Lance whined.

"Are you safe? Rachel said you went to the police," his mother said flatly.

"I was helping there, I'm fine mama," he groaned.

"Okay... when are you coming home?" Maria finally calmed down with a sigh.

"I can be home in two hours, is everything okay there?" Lance asked cautiously.

"No, I have rosy and Leo helping me with cookies," Maria laughed softly as lance could basically hear her smile.

"Without me?" Lance gasped.

"Maybe if you came home..." Maria taunted.

"Bye mom, I'll see ya later, love you," Lance made a kissy sound as he hung up and Keith looked at him quirking a brow.

"If you need to go home you can," Keith told him shrugging.

"Nah, I wanna see how the movie ends," Lance kissed the side of his head and Keith hissed at the bruise he put pressure on.

"Ow,"

"Good,"