Heart beating to fast

Lance went to the kitchen grabbing a snack as he reached for an apple.

"I like that boy," his mother walked in smiling gently as she had a basket of laundry.

"Keith?" Lance bit into the apple.

"Yea he seems shy but you seem happy with him," Maria smirked and Lance looked at the apple pursing his lips. Should he tell his mother.

"He's a lot nicer than Allura... In a dick kind of way," Lance shrugged it off but she whipped him with a towel.

"Language mijo, I don't care how old you are, in my house we don't use that language until you give me grandbabies," Maria warned and Lance groaned.

"What if I marry Keith?!" Lance whined.

"Family isn't just blood, but if you adopt I better get an infant grandchild or at least younger than two, I want all my precious babies to not know what it's like without abuela," she said with her hands on her hips and Lance snorted nodding.

"Yes mama," he took her hands into his gently with a smile.

"Thank you for understanding," Lance whispered and Maria looked at him gently.

"I accept my children whoever they wish to be as long as they're happy and respectful of their mother," she kissed his cheek. "Even my baby,"

"Speaking of which, I wouldn't bring up Keiths family in future chats, no mom or pops," Lance warned and she nodded.

"And your treating him right?" Maria asked sternly.

"Yes, except the mullet I still have troubles with," Lance huffed putting his hand on his chin.

"Si I agree, no straight man lets his hair get longer than a woman's unless they have a man bun," she nodded pursing her lips and Lance laughed as he kissed her cheek and ran back up the stairs to his room.

He walked in and stopped at the door for a moment.

Lance smiled seeing Keith sleeping on the bed as he was curled up with an arm extended that rosy slept on and Leo laid against his side as he used it as a pillow while the fourth episode of adventure time played. He smiled taking his phone out and snapped a quick picture and looked at them again.

Lances heart skipped a beat as his smile slowly fell staring at them. Oh no. Oh god no. It hasn't even been a full week. He gripped his chest leaning against the wall frowning. He couldn't be falling for Keith, it's not real.

... But could it? No, it was an act, Keith doesn't really act all lovey dovey when he's in a relationship, it's to show their exes and the school how happy they could be without women, thar Shiro can't have what he lost and Allura to get over the fact he isn't strung up on her, that he can be happy still. But she knew just as much as Lotor did, she wouldn't use his personal family drama against him.

Keith wouldn't look at him the same if he knew. If he knew the pills Lance took every day just to get by then the pills he has to take to get through the night. The years of therapy. How he wasn't the man he pretended to be. Ever since Leo was born Lance knew he had to step up.

Lance panted slightly as his hands trembled feeling his breathing picking up. How his throat closed a little and it was hard to stand now, he could feel the fear trickling in knowing a panic attack was approaching.

"Hey," a kind voice echoed next to him and Lance tried to focus on a familiar face.

"R-Rachel?" He breathed and saw a girl that looked very much like him but her hair was darker and long and wavy as she had a light pink tank top and blue shorts.

"Calm down little brother," she smirked with the same blue eyes.

"B-by two minutes!" Lance sniffled and hugged her tightly around the neck as she buried her face in his shoulder smiling.

"Still makes me older," Rachel smiled.

"I'm taller," he mumbled.

"I'm faster,"

"I'm stronger,"

"I'm smarter,"

"I'm likable,"

"Your suck a dick," Rachel laughed wiping her eyes.

"And your a nerd," Lance laughed doing the same.

"Aunt Rachel?" Rosy walked out.

"Hey kid," she smiled and was hugged by her niece as Leo ran out and attacked her too. Lance smiled standing up and Keith rubbed his eyes walking out seeing another McClain.

"Keith this is my evil twin Rachel, rach this is Keith," Lance introduced as the kids let her go and Rachel stood up. She looked at them for a moment and an evil smile crawled on her face.

"Lancey Lance has a boyfriend?" Rachel teased.

"Actually a I do bitch," Lance whispered the last word and put his arm around Keith.

"Why does he have a mullet? I see why he's gay, no bueno for the ladies," Rachel clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth shaking her head as rosy giggled at them.