Last time

"You realize your over reacting," Keith stood next to lances locker with his messenger bag as lance was rambling nervously about his abuela and had a nice button up shirt on with nice pant. Keith didn't know lance owned nice pants.

"I am not, abuela is very picky, my mother and her got in an argument about what cleaning products are better, do you realize how clean my mom is?! She knows the best but my ducking grandma knows more!" Lance cried out as keith snorted.

"Her wisdom is overwhelming," he squatted down with his hands clasped together.

"What's wrong with you?" Allura passed by.

"Why does it matter?" Keith frowned unamused.

"Abuela is here," lance looked up at her and Alluras eyes widen.

"That woman is so mean..." she shuttered and Keith snapped his head at her.

"She said my skirt was to high and my hair was to long unless I wanted to be a prostitute," Allura mumbled and lance slowly laid on the floor with a long whining groan.

"Is she that bad..?" Keith asked now worried.

"Yes and no," Allura pursed her lips.

"Allura stop bothering them-" Lotor walked over seeing them gathered and lance on the ground but Keith shook his head.

"Lances grandmother is in town," Keith told him and Lotor choked on air.

"Rosetta?" Lotor asked horrified.

"Yep," lance said from the floor.

"Shut up she liked you," Allura hissed at him.

"Tell me Your secrets," Keith looked at them distraught now.

"Put your hair up, she won't like it if it touches your shoulders..." Lotor pursed his lips and lance snickered from the ground.

"Don't wear a skirt," Allura crossed her arms.

"But I love Keith's legs," Lance whined.

"Your on the ground, shut it," Allura frowned.

"Whatever 'been there done that'," Lance smirked and she glared as the boys snickered.

"So my brothers and sisters are coming back too tonight and staying the week until Friday, so I'm sure they'll back you up too," lance got back to his feet with a groan and Keith crossed his arms.

"All of them..?" He asked. The last time he saw all of lances siblings it was when John came back home from prison.

"Yea, Marcos bringing the kids and the baby!" Lance smiled brightly and Keith snorted.

"Don't make me hold him," Keith sighed shaking his head.

"I will get a picture of it," lance smirked close to Keith's face and the two others cleared their throats to let the couple know they're still there.

"As much as I know teen boys like pornos, I don't think one should start in the halls," Allura put her hands on her hips and Keith rolled his eyes pulling lance down and kissed him smiling.

"Don't be jealous," lance looked down at keith holding his waist.

They heard the bell ring and the four teens shrugged as keith pulled away smirking.

"I'll meet you at your car after school," Keith patted his chest but gasped when someone covered his eyes from behind.

"Guess who?"

Keith smiled and laughed a little turning around as he uncovered his eyes to reveled his absolute hell in female form.

"Hey Rachel," Keith snorted as she hugged him happily.

"Wow a hug for my boyfriend but none for the brother?" Lance scoffed as Allura pursed her lips and Lotor offered the female twin a smile.

"I'll get to you," Rachel shooed him away holding Keith to her chest patting his head as keith was now unamused.

"You taking care of my boy since last time little shit?" Rachel whispered in his hair as keith smiled nodding.

"Yea Rachel, things are better now," Keith chuckled.

"Hey handsome," Rachel turned to Lotor and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as Lotor patted her back.

"Hello again Rachel," Lotor nodded letting go.

"Long time no see bitch," Rachel frowned at Allura.

"Classy as always Rachel," Allura nodded crossing her arms as she looked at Rachel's overalls with a long sleeve underneath.

Rachel wrapped her arms around keith from behind and shrugged as she rested her chin on his shoulder as keith gave up on it, he was with lance, he's use to this much physical attention at this point. Most he's gotten in years in the past two months.

Allura glanced at lance and they locked eye contact for a moment and she motioned her head to the side and lance glanced at the others as Rachel was the only one who noticed. She shook her head.

Lance let out a sigh and followed Allura around the corner to separate themselves. Keith watched concerned as they were out of view.

"Lance," Allura started.

"Please don't make me regret this Allura," Lance pursed his lips a little but relaxed slightly.

"When we broke up, it was messy, it was childish even," she let out a soft laugh shaking her head as lance watched the white haired beauty.

"We both said some hurtful things, did terrible things, were both guilty of, including myself," Allura looked up at him sadly and lance just looked at her calmly with half hooded eyes looking into hers.

"Allura..." lance breathed.

"It wasn't just hurtful, it almost killed me," he gulped. "I lost my best friend and the first girl I've ever loved, you shattered me and you only had to bat an eye and turn your back on me, on the only time I truly needed you,"

"I'm sorry," Allura nodded sincerely.

"I know you are," he whispered closing his eyes.

Allura placed her hand on his shoulder and hugged him tightly feeling his heart against hers as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness or a second chance, you have keith, he's stuck by you in the hardest times, don't let him go please, I'm so sorry," Allura felt her lip tremble a little and lance didn't even wrap his arms around her either.

"Is this good bye?" He asked softly against her ear. She nodded.

"I'm moving, coran and I... and I met a girl," Allura pulled away and lance looked at her surprised.

"At my Halloween party, romelle, I think I want her to be my girlfriend... she's kind," Allura blushed softly brushing her hair behind her shyly and lance finally gave her a smile.

"That's good to hear lura," lance nodded and she breathed a laugh at the childhood nick name he gave her years ago.

"I hope you take care of yourself," he sighed stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"You too lance," she smiled.

"And I really am sorry for not being a good girlfriend, or a good friend for you, I should've," Allura sighed guiltily.

"Yea... I'm sorry for having sex in your bed too..." lance chuckled nodding.

"You what?"

"I never told you?"