13.

Note: Do read my note at the end okays! Lub you guys huhuhu ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yoongi's P.O.V

The same day...

All of us gathered at a restaurant for dinner after the small free time we had. After dinner, we planned to walk around. After ordering, we waited for our food to arrive. Our table were the noisiest. Having a lot of conversation at the same timing. Then our food arrives.

Chae went busy with her camera, taking pictures of our food and just candid moments of everyone. She got up, taking better view of everyone's candid moments and food. After that all of us dig in. Chae sit next to me, putting down her camera and join us to eat.

After the noisy dinner, we head to a market where they are street food, drinks, random shops. We did multiple times of stops to almost every shop we saw. Be it for food or to buy some random things. "Let's go to the final shop. Then we can go back to the hotel to rest." - Jimin said. All of us agreed. Going to the last shop, the convenience store.

Chae held my arm, going to the ramyun cup section. "We can have these for late dinner." - she said, smiling.

"Totally. Let's get 4." - i said. She nods. I went to take a basket, and walk back to where Chae was. I take 4 cups of ramyun and place it in the basket. On my free hand, Chae clings on.

"Drinks?" - Chae asked, pointing to the fridge. She walk ahead, grabbing a bottle of green tea. She place it in the basket. While i take a bottle of cola.

"Yoongi, snack!" - Chae said happily. This girl sure eats a lot. She head to the snack sections. Grabbing different flavors of potato chips. I widened my eyes. She took so many of it.

"Ya. That's too much. It's only the both of us." - i said.

"I'm buying for the others as well." - she said. We went to the counter, paying for our stuffs. Chae ends up paying everything in our basket. Even though, i wanted to. She's not very calculative type of person. Means like if she have money, she'll buy for everyone at least a snack.

Which makes me feel bad all the time. Throwback to school, I usually don't eat during lunch. I just drink a bottle of ice lemon tea and played basketball. But since Chae entered in our school, and be my best friend, she buys me lunch. She won't let me play basketball unless i finish my food. She showers me with food. Oh and kisses. Hehe~

In the hotel...

We're in our room. And I'm in the shower. At the end of the day, i always gets stress of myself. As much as I'm not a pervert or anything, Chae is making me hard now and then. When I'm with her, it goes from sweet or soft, to fucking hard. And i feel so ashamed by myself.

I'm trying to protect her from a fuckboy, and here i am, getting all hard because of her. And I don't know how to tell her. What made me hard is how she kisses me. I would love to kiss her and not let go. Because there's something about her kiss, that makes me want more and more. But then, she's like a little innocent baby. I feel like I'm destroying her. Tell her? No? Tell her? No? Tell her? No? Tell her? No? "Fuckkkkk." - i whined to myself. I am annoyed with myself. And ohhhhh my godddd i hate Park Jimin so much.

Within the 14 of us, exclude Chae, 13 of us, knows about this 'hard' thing on me. They gave me secret smirks here and there when I'm with Chae. Or when I'm hugging Chae. Or when i kiss Chae. And Park Jimin!!!! Let me tell you what happened earlier on.