52.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The same night...

"Chae...?"

"Yoongi......."

I don't know why but i felt my eyes stinging and feeling my tears running down. I... don't know. Why is he here? What is he doing here? I am shock right now but at the same time, this is the person I've been missing the most. Him. Min Yoongi. Chae Yong's huggings from my leg loosen and she started crying as well. And run. She ran somewhere I don't know. Sae Eun and Hani chase after her while my feet stayed. I don't know why I'm not chasing after my daughter.

Yoongi eventually moves closer to me. Slowly, he gets close, closer to me. And finally standing right in front of me. He was crying as well. Our teary eyes met as Yoongi cups my face, wiping my tears away. I couldn't help myself, i push his hands away and hug him tightly while crying my eyes out. He hugs me tightly too, crying along.

I miss him so much. So so much. I forced myself not to contact him no more, and now here i am, seeing him in front of my eyes, hugging him too. I broke the hug. Cupping his face with my hands and stares at him. I miss seeing this face. This pale, beautiful face. He stares right back in my eyes, tears still running down his cheeks. I wipe his tears with my thumbs and smile to him.

"I miss you." - he said, voice cracked.

I nod, smiling. "I miss you too." - i said, rubbing his cheeks with both my thumbs. His face moves closer to mine. Closer, closer and closer, making our lips inches away. I pull his face, making our lips touch. I miss kissing this lips. The kiss was soft but wasn't aggressive. I pull away, and I started crying again. Yoongi shook his head, wiping my tears.

•••

"Good night eomma." - Chae Yong said, smiling. I smile.

"Good night baby." - i said, pushing some of her hair back and left a peck on her forehead. I turn off the lights and left the room. I went downstairs, to the living room. A smile greeted me. I smile back, sitting next to him. Both Yoongi and I calmed down, did what we have to do and decide to sit down after midnight. It's soon to 1 am so yeah.

"How are you?" - he asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm doing well. And you?"

"I'm great too."

Then it went silent.

I take a deep breathe. "How's work?" - i asked.

"Everything is okay." - he answered.

It was silent again.

"How's Singapore?" - he asked.

I smile. "It was great."

"Whose the other girl?" - he asked.

"Oh that's Hani. She lives with me and help me with house chores, cooks for me, while i was in Singapore. Like a house mate? Yeah." - i explained.

"Oh... and the little girl?"

I froze. I didn't plan to tell him this soon. Should i tell him now? But... now I don't want to. "Her name is Chae Yong, Hani's little sister." - i lied. In the inside, i smacked my forehead real hard. Why didn't you just tell him?! Aish!

"Oh..."

"What are you doing here though? Shouldn't you be at your own house?" - i asked.

"I've been staying here every weekends. Weekdays, I'll be back at my house." - Yoongi explained. Should I ask about Luna?

"Yoongi..." - I called. His smile got so wide.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry..."