26.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

D-Day...

I sit up, reading the speech that I've written by myself. I read them out loud, fix some sentences, add in, cancel out. I'm in my office room by the way. I decide to be here, so i can focus more on the speech. Right after this, Ms Nam and I, are heading to the hotel where this special event will be held. I'll be changing there, along with doing my makeup and hair. Sae Eun is already there with Jinwoo.

They're both checking the huge ass ballroom. I should take a look too. I received a text suddenly.

'From: Min~
D-day. I'm very proud of you. I hope i can see you after the dinner. See you, baby girl xx'

Gives me goosebumps yet I'm excited. I bit my lower lip with a smile. I can't wait to see you too, babe. Someone walks in my room, making me snap to reality and my smile disappears. "Ms Yoon, should we get going?" - Ms Nam asked, with a huge smile.

"Sure." - i said, nodding. I got up, and leave my room with Ms Nam. We walk to the front desk, as i got greeted by the front counter girl.

"Congratulations, Ms Yoon." - she said, smiling. I thank her, returning her a smile. We got in the lift, going to the ground floor. We got in the car, as Mr Wang drives to the hotel. It finally hits me that I'm going to be the real CEO now. Heol. As we reach the hotel, Ms Nam and I, walk in the hotel. It looks very luxurious and huge. Ms Nam leads the way to the huge ass ballroom.

As she opens the two big doors, i was already amazed. I step in the ballroom, my jaw drops, my eyes turns to hearts. It's so beautiful. They decorated the place with white, red and pink roses. The tables are covered in white silky cloth, with a vase of the roses i mentioned. The ceiling has thin cloth that has pink roses printed on it. The chairs, a gold string is tied in a bow. There's even a stage.

I walk up the stage, looking around. A big white board, making as a background, with Sae Eun and my name, and both company names, written in italics. This makes me feel girly. The roses, these decent decorations. I always stick with the color black, at times, seeing different colors makes me happy. But for this decoration, just makes me feel girly in a good way. "How does it look, unnie?" - I heard Sae Eun asked from behind. I turn, smiling.

"I love it." - i said. I really do.

"It's beautiful, right?" - Sae Eun asked. I nodded, agreeing. I walk down the stage, smiling to Sae Eun.

"I've been sitting in this room for hours, admiring the beauty, till Jinwoo left me for lunch." - Sae Eun said. I laugh.

"Eaten lunch or nah?" - i asked. She shook her head with a shy smile.

"Let's have lunch then." - i said. She nods. I told Ms Nam about lunch. She brings us to the hotels' restaurant. Woo~ since we're in a hotel, and the feels are classy, so I'm gonna have a western lunch. Turns out Jinwoo is in the restaurant too. He smiles to Sae Eun with his mouth full of food.

"If you're turning fat.." - Sae Eun said to Jinwoo. He turns curious, raising his eyebrow.

"What?" - Jinwoo asked, while his mouth is still full.

"Nothing. I'll love you still anyways." - Sae Eun said, sitting next to Jinwoo. I saw Jinwoo's cheeks turns pink. I giggle. So cute. I sit across them, as a waiter walk towards us and hand us the menu.

Fast forward...

"This is your room card, Ms Yoon." - Ms Nam said, handing me a card. I smile, thanking her.

"I'll tell Mr Wang to get your stuffs to your room." - Ms Nam said.

"Oh no. Let Jinwoo do it." - Sae Eun said.

"As in, Mr Park?" - Ms Nam asked. Sae Eun nods with a smile. Ms Nam nod, going to Jinwoo and tells about my bag. He look to me and i just smile.

"Ah for noona, for noona." - Jinwoo said loudly, making me laugh. Man, i like my future brother in law. After awhile, he comes back with my bag. What's in the bag? My clothes, duh. We went to the highest floor of the hotel, where my room is. Heol, it's very high. Sae Eun and Jinwoo follows me too.

Upon reaching the room, i tap the card I am holding on, to the scanner. A green light appears and the sound of an unlock door is heard. I open the door, and turn on the lights. Woahhhhhhh!!!! It's huge!!! The room is huge! I take off my shoes, walking in. The living room is bigger than the one at home! There's a 52 inch tv, with a long white sofa across it. Along with a transparent coffee table, and the remote control nicely place on it.

I walk to the balcony, and the view of Seoul greets me with a blue sky and white clouds, and the tiny, small, tall buildings. Wind softly blows my hair, the sun shining. I'm like 30 storey high. It sounds scary at first, but with this view, I'm loving it. I can't wait for night to come! The view will be more amazing! The balcony is very spacious, there's even a white sofa, with a small coffee table in front of it. I casually sit down on the sofa, enjoying the view.

I turn my gaze to the left, seeing the pool. Oh dang I forget that there's a pool too! It's not a big and not a small one. It's in the middle size, i can say. I got up, walking back in the living room. There's a path, and 2 doors, as i walk further in. The doors were next to each other. I open one of them, and it's the bathroom. Oh wow, it's also big. Love that. I went to the next room. I walk in, and i heard giggles. I frown.

As i walk in more, i see the king sized bed. Park Jinwoo and Yoon Sae Eun sitting on it. "Ya! Don't sit on my bed!" - i shouted, signalling them to move. Sae Eun pouts.

"I thought we're sharing."- she said.

"This is my room. I booked it, girl. Didn't you tell Mr Yang that you want a room?" - i asked, frowning. She shakes her head.

"Pfft! Out now. This is my room." - i said, pushing these two kids out.

"Where am i going to sleep?" - she asked.

"Ask for a room, sis." - i said.

"Man, i thought we're both using this." - she said.

"Sis, i have plans for this room okay." - i said, with a sassy hair flip. Her lips curves to a smirk.

"Min Yoongi, aye." - she said, still smirking. I winked.

"Fine. Let's get another room for ourself, babe." - Sae Eun said to Jinwoo.

"Alright. See you, noona." - Jinwoo said, waving to me. I wave back, as the couple leaves my room. I smile to myself, looking around the room. My phone vibrated. A new text.

'From: Min~
Since it's in a hotel, should i book a room for us? Because you know I'm not letting you off.'

Already got a room for us, babe. I ignore the text, smiling to myself.

———————————————————————
Hey! You know i always update usually on the Wednesdays, most of the time. I thought of updating today because i thought it's THURSDAY😂😂😂 i thought yesterday was Wednesday. Oh god Art, wake up 😂😂 but here is the update for this week! I hope you like it! Just a note, the upcoming chapters will be about Chae Eun's dinner as the CEO so yeash.

Thank you for the 7K+ reads by the way! ❤️❤️ thanks for reading, voting and commenting! Thank you for the love you guys give to me ❤️ if you want to start writing, and need some feedbacks, advice or opinions, do dm me! I'm no expert but i can help you out ❤️ I've done this with a lot of new writers and they're doing pretty well with my help!

Get well soon, Jungkook & Jimin 💔 please don't hurt yourself, because it hurt every armys heart :( take care babies 💕

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

12/10/18, 12th October 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕