40

Chae's P.O.V

Weeks later...

I didn't hear a word from Yoongi ever since that day. No texts, no calls. He didn't come over my office as well. I wanna call him. And talk things out, but... what if he doesn't want to? What if he decides to leave me alone? What if he doesn't wanna be my best friend anymore? But... i miss him. I miss my Min Meow. I miss my best friend. I should find him. I look at the time.

Noon. Nice. I can bring him out for lunch. I got up, grabbing my bag. Turning off my computer screen, putting the pens i used, back in the pen holder. Arrange some of the files, pushing my office chair in. I walk out of my room, walking to Ms Nam's desk.

"Ms Nam." - i called.

"Oh Ms Yoon, yes?" - she asked with a smile and immediately stands up.

I give her back a smile. "I'm going out for lunch. I'm not coming back for the day." - i said.

"Sure, Ms Yoon. Just give me a call if you need something." - Ms Nam said. I nod and thank her. I left my building, going to the carpark. I got in my car and drive to Yoongi's office. I am hungry and tired. The scene of slapping Yoongi, replays in my head for countless of times. That slap is something I wouldn't do. He pisses me off, yupp. But it's my fault to give him that slap.

As soon as i reach his parking lot, I got out of my car and walk towards the lift. I press on the ground floor level. I went to the front desk. "Hi Miss, can i help you?" - the front lady asked.

"Yes. I wanna go to Mr Min Yoongi's level." - i said, with a smile.

"Can i know your name?"

"Chae Eun, Yoon Chae Eun." - i said. The lady nods, looking in the computer and did some clicks. She hands me a card and give me a smile. I thank her. I tap the card on the scanner machine and walk pass it. Getting in the lift, i press Yoongi's floor. While waiting to reach his floor, i tap my shoes and fingers feeling so... scared. Why? He might throw me out of this building.

The lift door opens, and i got greeted by another front desk lady. "I wanna meet Mr Min. Chae Eun, Yoon Chae Eun." - i said.

"Oh sure thing. He's in his room." - she said. I nod, thanking her. I walk towards his room. As i reach his room, i took a peek in his room from the blinders. His chair facing the outside and i saw his legs crossed, shaking slowly. I took a deep breathe and knock on his door. He hum, allowing me to come in. Opening the door, i walk in and closes it.

I pull the blinders, not letting anyone see what happens in this room. "What is it, Luna?" - he asked in an annoyed way. I faked a cough.

"Yoongi." - i called. He froze. And turns, seeing me. The sudden change in his eyes, from sad and it turns to anger by seeing me.

"What?" - he asked, turning again. I pouted. I walk towards him. Grabbing his arms softly but he push my hands away.

"I'm sorry." - i said, looking down.

"Not accepted. Get out." - he said. Wow.

"Yoongi, please. I didn't mean to slap you. I am tired and all i needed was to sleep." - i explained.

"So?"

"So I'm sorry."

"Just get out." - he said. My heart hurts, broken into millions of pieces.

"Ya, you are the reason why i got mad. You made me angry, I didn't even do anything wrong." - i said.

"Fire Shin Youngho."

"See. What is this? How many times should i explain this?" - i asked, frowning.

"I don't care-"