57.

READ MY NOTE AT THE END 💜💜💜💜

Enjoysss ~!

Chae Eun's P.O.V

•••

Weeks after the wedding, Hyun Rin and Jimin called us to come over to their new house for dinner. They called the others too. This time, we're bringing Chae Yong. It is time to let them know. I heard my door opens, as i turn. "Done?" - Yoongi asked, raising his eyebrows.

I shook my head. "Not yet. Wait...." - i said, turning back to face my mirror, continuing my makeup.

"Why do you need makeup?" - Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, i love makeup and look at all these pimple and all these acne scars... ew..." - i said while fixing my insecurities with foundation. I saw Yoongi smacked his forehead.

"No one is going to see you, it's just our friends." - Yoongi said.

"Still. I don't wanna look ugly." - i said. Yoongi walks in my room, he stands next to me while looking at what I'm doing. He cup my face to look at him.

"Love yourself. You're pretty no matter what, babe." - Yoongi said. I blinked my eyes, not knowing what to say. He let his hand go, giving me a small smile.

"Don't use too much makeup. I don't want any guy to even like or see you." - he said, putting his hands in his pockets. I raised my eyebrows. He smiles, leaving my room. Okay. Whatever. I continue with my makeup and within 15 minutes, I'm done. Grabbing my small sling bag, and putting it on while going downstairs.

"I'm done." - i said, smiling while looking at the two Min's. They're watching the tv, quietly.

"Finally." - Yoongi said as he gets up and saw me. He froze a few seconds and his lips curves into a smile while looking at me.

"Let's go." - Yoongi said. He turns off the tv then carrying Chae Yong in his arms. We all head out of the house and got in Yoongi's car. He puts Chae Yong at the back seat, while i sit on the passenger seat. Before driving off, Yoongi turns on some songs. Familiar songs that i always play for Chae Yong to hear.

I could see the huge smile Chae Yong have from the mirror. She sings to the songs softly, while playing with her bunny soft toy. From what i know, Chae Yong's favourite song have to be Idol. Yoongi hums and sing along to the songs but i grab his arm to get his attention. He stops humming. It was a red light, so he turns to face me.

"Hm?"

I give him an eye signal to look at Chae Yong. He turns his head, to look at Chae Yong. "What?" - he asked.

"Listen carefully." - i said softly. He looked down, trying to hear what i mean.

"내 피 땀 눈물..~" - Chae Yong sang. (A/N: what song is that? If you can read that, comment it ehe)

Immediately he looks up, shocked. I smile. Chae Yong continue singing the song, that includes the raps too. The light turns green and Yoongi starts driving again. That smile he has, hearing his daughter singing is just priceless. He looks so impressed and happy. "The thumb drive i gave?" - he asked me softly. I nod, smiling. He just couldn't stop smiling.

His right hand intertwined with my left hand tightly. He lift our hands up, and bring the back of my hand to his lips. Giving my back hand a soft peck. His music is music to Chae Yong's ears. But Chae Yong's voice, is music to our ears. The whole time we're in the car, Chae Yong sang all the songs. My favourite singer.

•••

"Whose house is this?" - Chae Yong asked while looking at me. Yoongi carry her, as she faces me.