53.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

•••

There's a photoshoot today, in my HJY Cosmetics studio. We have a new product that we will be launching by the end of the month. We got the models ready which will be modelling for my products. Everyone is busy. So while waiting for the photoshoot to start, I explained Hani what she'll need to do. She listens carefully and asked some questions too. Chae Yong is at school, of course. Yoongi? He's at work.

It's pretty boring to sit and just watch people do their job while I'm just here doing nothing. "Let's see the models. I'm getting bored." - i said. Hani laugh and agreed. We got up, walking to the models' room. As we walk in the room, i got greeted by everyone. I just greeted back and smile, telling them to continue their job.

Makeup artists are busy painting the models with my product. There were many conversations going on at once, so i just watch them doing their job. I walk to one of the models whose getting her makeup done. "Hi." - i said, smiling.

"Oh hi, big boss." - she said, smiling. I laugh, as i lean on the dresser. The makeup artist gives me a smile and I return her a smile too. She grabs an orange lip tint, putting it on the model's inner lips. She uses her index finger to spread the tint on the other parts of the model's lips. I nod to myself, knowing that my makeup artist knows what to do.

"Did you apply the blusher?" - i asked.

"I'm going too. With the same lip tint." - the makeup artist answered.

"Yessss~" - i said happily. The makeup artist grab the same orange lip tint, and apply 2-3 dots on the model's cheek bones. She spread the tint with her finger, blending it. It gives this natural but still nice look.

"Ms Yoon?"

I look up, seeing one of my photographer calling me. "Yes?" - I answered.

"Mr Min is here. He's searching for you." - he said. What? I thought he's supposed to be at work?

"Oh okay. I'm coming." - i said. He gives me a thumbs up and left.

"You can stay here or walk around. I'll meet Yoongi for awhile." - i said to Hani.

"Oh okay. No worries, I'll take a look." -Hani said, smiling. I nod, leaving the room and head to the photoshoot set. Seems like the shoot have started. Okay. I walk in the set, lights were all on, brightly, the sound of camera clicking, a director that's directing the model. I got greeted by some of my staffs, i smile.

Then i saw Yoongi. He smiles, walking towards me and hugged me. I hug him back but broke it, giving him a frown. "I thought you're supposed to be at work?" - i asked.

"It's lunch time." - he said. I check on my wrist watch. It is.

"But i have to look on this shoot." - i said.

"I've ordered food. Then we can eat together. Not just us. I ordered enough for everyone that is here." - he said, smiling. Aigoo this boy.

"Ppoppo." - he said, pursing his lips forward. I didn't hesitate to give him a peck on his lips.

•••

I told everyone to take a break for an hour once the food that Yoongi ordered arrives. He bought like... a lot of them. It's like, there's a hundred plus people here. Yoongi and I, have our lunch at the photoshoot set. My staffs got us a table and chairs for us, leaving the both of us. While they sit on different tables. Hani eats her lunch with some models.

"Are you spending the whole day here?" - Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. I'm working."

"Oh. I thought you should take half day. We can go somewhere and have dinner too." - Yoongi said.