17.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

Graduation Day...

"Min Yoongi, Yoon Chae Eun, smile!" - Jimin said. I look up, seeing Jimin holding onto a camera. I immediately hug Yoongi's arm, and smile. I saw Yoongi smiled too. The camera flashed, means Jimin have taken our picture. We did another pose. Then Jimin went on with taking pictures of the other students.

All of us are assembled in a huge hall, dressed in a the black graduation uniform. Everyone is smiling from ear to ear, so happy to graduate. As of our results, we got them yesterday. And I passed! I can say everyone passed. I'm just not sure what to do next. But I'm definitely going to continue my studies. The event starts, making me nervous.

The principal gets on stage, making a speech. Now that i think about it, it's a little sad to leave this school. Even though I'm so damn new. I feel like I've been here for years. Everyone made me feel welcome, with very friendly and easy going friends. It's so sad that we'll be parting our ways after this.

Fast forward...

"Unnie!" - i heard Sae Eun exclaimed. I turn, seeing Sae Eun running towards me with a huge smile. I open my arms, as she hug me tightly.

"Congratulations!" - she said, letting go of the hug with a smile.

"Thanks!" - i said, smiling. I look around. Trying to find eomma. But I don't see her.

"Where's eomma?" - i asked.

"I thought she's here already?" - Sae Eun asked. I shook my head. She didn't come home? Is she still in Australia? Did she forget? Where is she? I grab my phone, dialing her number. Walking to the quiet side of the hall. In a few rings, she answered it.

"Eomma? Where are you?" - i asked.

"I'm on my way dear. Wait up." - eomma said. She sounds worst today. Oh god. I take a deep breathe and let it go.

"Alright eomma. I will wait for you." - i said. She hums, ending the call. A tear rolled down my cheeks. Someone stand in front of me, wiping my tears with his thumb. I look up, seeing Yoongi. He shook his head softly. Telling me not to cry. He put his hands down and i sighed. Yoongi hold my hand, walking hand in hand to where our friends were.

I put on a smile. "Hey guys~ Let's take a picture together." - a girl walked up to us.

"Oh please! A picture with the goddess of Han Wang is a must!" - Hoseok said with a wide smile. It's Kim Hana. Unintentionally, i stand next to her. And the others, crowd around us. Another student, took a picture of the 15 of us. Once the picture was taken, Hana gave me a hug.

I hug her back. We broke the hug, smiling. "What are your plans after this?" - she asked, smiling. Like an angel, she smiles softly to everyone. This is the first ever conversation we have. I usually see her from far.

"I'm not quite sure. How about you?" - i asked, smiling.

"I might follow my dreams. To be a singer." - she said.

"Cool~ I'll be your number 1 fan." - i said. She chuckled.

"You're funny." - she said, laughing. I laugh along. Am i? I didn't know. Hahahaha~

"Good luck for the future." - she said.

"You too." - i said. She continue talking to the other students. Other students parents came for the event. Seeing them taking pictures with their parents, makes me jealous. If only my parents are still together. We'll be a perfect family. Yoongi parents came too. Everyone have their parents by their side.

I feel my heart breaking. Even appa can't come, since he's in a better place now. It's so nice seeing the others with their parents next to them, feeling proud of their daughter or son. Sae Eun hugged my arms, and i saw her sad face. I sighed.

"Let's just go home." - i said. I was about to take a step, but someone grab on my arms. I turn, seeing Yoongi.

"Where to?"

"Home." - i said. Yoongi was about to say something, till the principal run up the stage. Gaining everyone's attention, he grabs the microphone.

"Alright kids. We have an emergency." - the principal said. Everyone's attention goes to him.

"Yoon Chae Eun, Yoon Sae Eun if you're here. Please head to the general office as soon as possible." - he added. I widened my eyes. I face Sae Eun who is looking at me as well. I grab Sae Eun's hand, and run out of the hall. In a panic state, we run fast to the general office.

Upon reaching in the office, we stop in front of the main counter. "Yoon Chae Eun. Yoon Sae Eun. We're here because the principal said it was an emergency." - i said, sweating and panting.

"Good that you reach fast. The hospital called, telling about your eomma." - the counter lady said.

"What happened?!" - i shouted, my eyes widening. Someone walk in the general office.

"Get in my car. The both of you, now. I'll send you there." - the principal said. The both of us nodded.

In the hospital...

Sae Eun and I, run to the main counter, telling eomma's name. "Sorry, she's not in any ward yet. She's in the A&E room. The doctors are doing everything to help her." - the nurse said. A&E? Oh god. I break down by that instant. The nurse bring us to the A&E area. There were seats, so i weakly sit down with my tears rolling non stop.

The principal stays with us. Sae Eun cry as well. What happened to eomma? Was my prediction right? Can't be. I thought of many things that could happened to eomma. But none fits. It gives me more anger to think of it. I continuously pray for eomma. I bring my hands together, crying, and praying non stop for her.

———————————————————————
Hallu~! It's Jungkook's birthday and i decide to update early because I'm gonna have a dang long day tomorrow. So yeas! Hope you guys like this chapter huhu!

Oh oh! THANK YOU FOR THE 3K+ READS!!!! SO FAST HAHAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you for voting, commenting and reading! It means a lot to me!' ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy Birthday Jungkookie! I lub you! I hope you'll have a great day with wide smiles and laughters ❤️😘

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

1/9/18, 1st September 2018, 전정국의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕