23.

ARTist! Read the end note from me! Because you'll know what the next chapter will be!!!

Enjoy~! ❤️❤️❤️

Chae Eun's P.O.V

6 months later... (a/n: shhh dont shh)

"I have a question." - i said to Ms Nam. She nods, looking at me and giving me her attention.

"Aren't i too young for a CEO?" - i asked. Ms Nam giggles. Now that i really think of it. Am i?

"Yes. But you have a mature mind. Like that business mind of yours, is what we need." - Ms Nam said, smiling.

"Actually with you, joining us, it really helps a lot. You play the important part for sure." - Ms Nam added, still smiling. I smile back to her. She look to the watch, saying it's 10.13 pm.

"We should go home. It's getting late." - she said.

"Oh you can go first. I'm just gonna stay here for awhile." - i said, smiling.

"Okay. Don't stay too long." - Ms Nam reminded. I nod. She leaves my room, making me alone. I am thinking of who the cutie that Yoongi mentioned. It's been in my head for months, yet he didn't say anything after that. He didn't even open up that topic at all. I wanna ask but, I don't want to.

I don't know. I grab a black file which says 'MS YOON CHAE EUN SCHEDULES'. I open it, reading my schedule for tomorrow. I feel like I'm already the CEO because i have to attend meetings, sign documents, check on proposals, do this and do that, literally doing what a CEO would. But thank god they exclude the travels to other countries for meetings.

I have a lot of responsibilities as well, which is a little scary at times. I'm thankful that Ms Nam is guiding me well. I sighed, as i get up from my office chair and pushing it in, below the desk. I grab my bag, walking to the door and turn off the lights. Closing the door and locking jt as well, i walk through the hallway, passing by the front desk and press the lift button.

Once the lift arrives, i walk inside the lift and press the ground floor. Ms Nam ever told me to call Mr Wang, the driver, anytime. He will come and pick me up then head to my destination. But it's late at night and i really feel bad for calling him just to pick me up. He might be resting and sleeping by this time. By the time i reach the ground floor, i scan my card to a scanning machine and walk through it. I walk outside of the building, hailing a taxi.

At home...

"Heyyyy~" - I heard Sae Eun greeted me happily. I smile to her.

"You end late today." - Sae Eun said. I take off my heels, putting it in the shoe rack. I hum.

"Yeah. Just did some extra checking." - i said, sitting on the sofa, next to Sae Eun. I let out a sigh, so tired.

"How about you? Is the company doing well?" I asked Sae Eun. While asking i rest my head on the sofa's cushion, so i was facing the ceiling.

"It's great. Things are going so fast." - Sae Eun said. I nod, agreeing. During meetings, you don't really know how long you're in there because you need to put your 100% in every meetings. It can end up to 3 hours at times. Right after meeting, it's another meeting. Then paper work. Paper work takes hours. Just like that, time really pass so fast without even realising.

"You seem disturbed more than tired." - Sae Eun said. Sae Eun know me too much at times.

"Nah." - i said. I got up, walking upstairs to my room, totally avoiding other questions from Sae Eun. As i open the door, the lights were on. The hell? I thought i turn them off already? I shrug the thought off, putting my bag on my bed. I charge my phone, take off my makeup then grab a towel to take my shower.

I open the door, only to hear a man screaming. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" - the man screams. And i scream as well, closing the door back.

"AH YOON CHAE EUN! KNOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME!" - Min Yoongi screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!" - i shouted.

"THERE'S NO ONE AT HOME SO I CAME HERE!" - he shouted from the bathroom. Ah this boy.

"Can you shower quickly? I wanna take my shower too." - i said, with a small sigh.

"You know you can always join me." - i heard him saying.

"Oh shut up." - i said, rolling my eyes and sit on a chair to wait for grandpa Yoongi to finish his shower. While waiting, i close my eyes. I am so tired and sleepy.

I felt someone standing in front of me. I open my eyes, only to meet Yoongi's eyes. I got shock but I didn't scream. Instead, i just let out a small pant. He smiles. "Go on." - he said. I got up, seeing him just in a towel covering his lower self. His wet hair, water droplets dropping from his ears and running on his chest. I felt the goosebumps all of a sudden. Before he could say anything, i walk in the bathroom to take my shower.

After I'm done, i put on my pjs then immediately going to my bed. Yoongi is sitting on my bed, next to me while using his phone. I was about to face the other way, Yoongi put his phone away, stopping me from facing the other side. I stare in his eyes blankly, he starts smiling. He starts moving closer to me, only to meet his lips on mine. He softly kisses me, as i respond them.

He starts pulling me closer to him, and the kiss starts to get passionate. I felt his hand sliding under my shirt from behind. The warmth of his hand, made me melt. He softly moves his hand to my bra clasps. But i stop him. I break the kiss, looking in his eyes. "Why?" - he asked, in a deep voice.

"I'm tired. I can't." - i said. He looks disappointed as I say that. I feel bad. But i really am tired. He lets out a small sigh, moving his hands away from my body. I feel sad that he's not holding me. I want him to hold me.

"Next time?" - i said, making myself hug him as  I kiss his neck softly. I close my eyes, breathing near his neck. Yoongi hums softly, hugging me tighter. Thanks Yoongs~

———————————————————————
Ayeee~! Okay so first of, i am sorry if i made some of you guys confused about Chae Eun dad's passing away. Because i forgot that he passed away on chapter 11 but he appeared again on chapter 12 😂 I FORGOT ABOUT THAT HAHAHAHAHA I AM SORRY! I've did some editing on chapter 11 and so on, so to check out the differences!

Note!!!! The next chapter will be a smut 🌚 yes guys, finally 😂 half is written by me, and half is written by another bae of mine! You'll know who writes it by tomorrow! For those who doesn't want to read it, i will direct you to the 'fast forward' part!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS CUTIE RAPPER. JOOHEON ❤️❤️❤️❤️ LOVE YOU BABY 😘😘😘😘

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

6/10/18, 6th October 2018, 이주헌의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕