58.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

•••

Black shirt, black leather jacket, leather pants, black boots, rings, necklaces. I blinked continuously looking at Yoongi. This look. "What happen to suits? Aren't you going to work?" - i asked.

He shrugs. "Wanna be comfortable today." - he said. While he's adjusting his jacket, i smile to myself. He looks good.

"Sit down. I'll bring your breakfast." - i said. He hums. I went to the kitchen, to get his breakfast. But as i walk back to the dining table, i heard the front door shut. I raised my eyebrows. Did he leave? I place the plates on the table and run towards the front door.

Opening it and I see Yoongi in his car, about to drive away. "Your breakfast!" - i shouted. He looks at me, with a straight face and rolls his eyes. With that, he drives away.

... Did i do something wrong? He didn't kiss me goodbye too... "Eomma." - Chae Yong called me. I forced a smile, walking in while closing the door.

"Yes?" - i answered, walking to the dining table. Chae Yong sits down, waiting for her breakfast.

"Where's appa?" - she asked.

"He went to work already. An urgent meeting maybe." - i said, still with the fake smile. I give the plate i brought earlier, to Chae Yong. After breakfast, I send Chae Yong to school then, I went to my office. While driving, I'm thinking of Yoongi's actions. Did i really do something wrong? Why did he roll his eyes? He have his straight face on. I did iron his suit for today but he used something else. Is it because I ironed the red suit the other day? But i thought he was okay using it because I complimented him. And he have a huge smile that day.

Soon, i reach my office. Going to my room, I sit on my office chair, still thinking. What the heck did i do? Someone knocks on my door. I hum, letting the person in. Ms Nam walks in, telling me the schedule for today. I wasn't focusing fully, but i just nod to what Ms Nam says. Soon, she leaves. I got up, walking to the huge ass window and look at the view. It not as calming as it used to be, because I'm not close to calm.

Yoongi's P.O.V

"How did it go?" - Seokjin hyung asked.

"Great. But i am suffering." - i said, while resting my head on my arms, pouting.

"Why?" - Hoseok asked.

"I want a kissssss from my babyyy." - i whined, like a little kid. They laughed.

"This ain't funny. I want her. But urghhhh!" - i said, sitting up and stomp my feet.

"Okay at least tell us how she reacted." - Namjoon said.

"She was all smiley seeing me in this outfit. Guess i looked hot. Then, i saw that she was confused by my actions." - I said.

"I'm telling you, this ain't working." - Hyun Rin said.

"Oh shush. It will." - Seokjin hyung said, smiling.

"Okay next step!" - Seokjin hyung continued.

"Does it includes Chae Eun sucking me? If yes, I'm in." - I said, frustrated. I am not hard but the fact that these steps is making me all annoyed and i just want her. I don't wanna start a fight. But these steps might work too. Ah.

They face palmed with what i said. "You should have done that before coming to Jimin's house the other day!" - Seokjin hyung exclaimed.

"Anyways, next step. Listen well!" - he added. I groaned, sitting up and listen carefully.

•••

'From: Babexx
Babe... I've cooked dinner. Come home quick okay. I miss you... :('