30.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I heard my phone rings. Ah early in the damn morning for god sake. "Tsk. Yoongi, shut that up." - Chae said, annoyed and groaned. I open my eyes, to find my phone. It's in the living room. What the heck? It's so far. I was about to get up but it stops ringing. I smile. Good. I close my eyes, pulling Chae to me.

She hugs me, asleep. My phone rings again. "Ah! Min Yoongi!!" - Chae shouted, hitting my chest and she moved away from me. I lazily got up from the bed, walking to the living room to get my phone. It's extra cold because it's in the morning and I'm walking around naked for god sake!

I grab my phone which is on the coffee table. I quickly make my way back to room, getting on the bed again. "Answer the damn call....!" - Chae exclaimed. I look to the id. Urgh, I rolled my eyes. I answer it, pulling Chae again.

"What? It's in the morning." - i answered.

"Umm sorry Yoongi. But your dad have been calling and texting you since yesterday but you didn't answer. He told me to call you." - she said.

"Tsk. I'll call him back when I'm free. I'm busy now. Bye." - i said, ending the call and turning off my phone. I put my phone on the nightstand, hugging Chae to sleep back.

"Who the hell was that? Early in the damn morning." - Chae asked.

"Some useless ass." - i said.

Fast forward...

"Hey sexy~" - i called Chae as she walks out of the room after showering and in her home clothes. She laughs. She walks towards me, hugging me and lay on top of me.

"I'm tired." - she said.

"Hmm.." - i hum teasingly. She hits my chest.

"How long are we staying here?" - i asked.

"Till tomorrow." - she said.

"Woo~ I'll meet you again, baby girl?" - i asked.

"Nah. I'm meeting another guy." - she said.

"What?"

"I'm joking! No one but only you, babe." - she said, looking to me. She moves upward a little to press her lips on mine.

"YOON CHAE EUN!!!!!" - someone screamed, making the both of us stand up in shock.

"Fucking hell, Yoon Sae Eun!!!" - Chae screamed, running to Sae Eun while Sae Eun runs away from her unnie. How the hell can she come in here? The sound of both Euns screaming and running surrounded the room. Chae got to catch Sae Eun, getting a slap on her butt.

"Ow!!! Unnie!" - Sae Eun exclaimed in pain.

"Love that spank." - a guy said. That wasn't me obviously. I face the door, seeing a man, biting his lower lips while looking to Sae Eun. He's the same man that had his hands on Chae's waist.

"Uhh bro, who the hell are you?" - i asked, frowning. He faces me, with a smile.

"Oh you must be Yoongi hyung. Annyeonghaseyo." - he greeted me with a bow.

"Whose your hyung? I don't remember my mom giving birth to you." - i asked, crossing my arms, raising my brow.

"I'm Jinwoo, Park Jinwoo." - he said.

"And your relationship with my Euns, are?"

"Sae Eun is my girlfriend, hyung." - he said. Sae Eun walks to him and hug his arm.

"He's my boyfriend, oppa. Chills." - Sae Eun said.

"Protective much." - Chae said with a laugh.