47.

Chae's P.O.V

Singapore...

In the new house...

Well, the new house, i like it. Sae Eun have bought furnitures, so it's all complete. Sae Eun brings me to the room that has a bathroom in it. "This will be your own room." - Sae Eun said. Nice. I look around, and check on the bathroom.

I should start unpacking before i get lazy. Sae Eun brings my luggage in my room, and help me with carrying the luggage on the bed. I unzip it and slowly start to unpack my clothes. And i brought a lot. It's literally my whole closet from Seoul, and bring it to Singapore. This is going to take come time to finish. Sae Eun decides to check on the house, the pipes, the fridge, the tv, etc..

•••

"So when does our project starts?" - i asked, with a sigh.

"If there's nothing else, by tomorrow." - Sae Eun said. I nod. Thank god i get a day off today.

"Anyways, this project will take around 7 months to finish. And by that time, you'll be 7-8 months pregnant. So, I don't expect you to be working a lot." - Sae Eun reminded.

"When your due date is near, I'll be staying here for 2 months just to take care of you and the new little Min." - Sae Eun added. Aww~ that sounds cute. Little Min. I nod.

"By your 5th months of pregnancy, I'll be calling a korean maid that I trust a lot, to do the chores. Don't you dare do the chores at that point of time. From now, if you need to buy some ingredients to cook or just anything to eat, call this number. They will come over and hand whatever you want."

"I don't want you to be walking around at the 5th month all alone, wanting to buy groceries. No no no."

As much as i am happy that my dongsaeng cares a lot for me, she's being very talky. "This is the number. Her name is Cherry. Just call or text her, she will definitely buy whatever you want and send them here." - Sae Eun added. She hand me a small paper, with numbers on it.

"Thank you Sae Eun." - i said, smiling. She nods, giving me back a smile. I grab my phone, keeping Cherry's number in my contacts.

"You can actually call her now if you need anything." - Sae Eun said.

"Nah. Today's dinner, let's walk around. Eat local singaporean food. How about that?" - i said, smiling.

"Wuuuu sounds like a good idea! Let's go out at 6 pm." - she said. I nod. For now, we decide to rest and get use to the place.

Yoongi's P.O.V

The next day...

I sighed. It's only been a day without Chae and I'm all down. I miss her already. She did send a text when she landed, yesterday. We video called for awhile too. Makes me all smiley to get to hear her voice. It's only 4 pm and I'm back home. I don't have any mood to do my work. I keep on thinking of Chae. I should try and text her. I grab my phone, to text her.

'To: Baby girl xx
Hey~ how are you doing? I miss you :('

Send. I put my phone on a table that is next to me. I'm sitting in my room's balcony alone. I heard a knock coming from my door. I turn around, and the door opens. It's Luna. "Oh. You're home early." - she said while walking towards me. I hum, looking away.

"Are you okay?" - she asked. I shrug.

"She didn't text you?" - she asked. I shook my head. She sighed softly.

"Uh so, you want dinner?"

I turn around, to face her. "Are you busy?" - i asked.

"No. Why?"