36.

Remember to read my note at the end ❤️

Chae Eun's P.O.V

I thank Jinwoo and Sae Eun for the dinner they made for me. It was a quiet dinner but not awkward. I miss Yoongi. Like seriously. I hope the both of them are having fun. But at the same time, I miss him so so much. I didn't call nor texted him. I want him to have a great time with his wife. My phone vibrated. I grab it and its a text from Yoongi. I smile to myself.

'From: Min Meow
It's my last day here. I can't wait to go home. Miss you xx'

He's such a cutie. I can't wait to meet him. I put my phone away, to continue my dinner.

The next day...

I got in my car, to drive to the office. I drive to go to the McDonalds' drive through, to get breakfast first. After i got them, i continue my journey. It's the red light, so i stop my car and look out of the window. Looking at others walking and doing what they have to do. I see a familiar face, walking out of a store, Mr Shin.

I roll down my window, to call his name. "Youngho ssi~"

He looks up, and saw me. "Oh Ms Yoon." - he greeted me with a bow.

"I told you to call me by my name when we're not in the office." - i said.

"Anyways, get in. We're going to the same place anyways." - i said, changing the topic.

"It's okay-"

"Nah. Get in." - i said, smiling. He finally nods and smiles. He got in my car as i roll back the window up.

"You live around here?" - i asked.

"Yeah."

"Alone?"

"Yeah. Since my mom is in the hospital, I'm here all alone." - he explained.

"I see. How often do yoy meet your mom?" - i asked.

"Almost everyday. After I'm done with work, i go to the hospital to meet her. Then come back home and it continues." - he said.

"That's tiring. But I'd do that too." - i said. He just smiles. I finally reach the office's carpark. We got out of the car and walk to the ground floor front desk. Youngho helps me by carry my breakfast, so i help him with tapping the card on the scanner machine. We got in the lift and went to the highest floor.

As we arrive, i open the door for Youngho to get in. The front desk lady greeted the both of us and we did the same. Youngho head the way to my room. He opens the door and place my breakfast on my coffee table. "Thanks." - i said.

"You're welcome." - he said. My office chair suddenly turns and a frowning Meow is what i see.

"Yoongi!" - i called happily.

"Who are you?" - Yoongi asked, looking to Youngho.

Youngho blinks his eyes continuously, bowing slowly. "I'm Shin Youngho. I-i work here, sir." - he said stuttering.

"Why are you in this room? You do know this is the CEO's room." - Yoongi said, the frown sticks on his face.

"Mr Shin, you can leave and go back to work. I'll talk to him." - i said, smiling to Youngho.

"I'm not done with him." - Yoongi said as he stands up. Youngho seems confuse, to either leave the room or stay.

"Just go back to your desk. I'm the boss, so listen to me." - i said. Youngho nods. He gives Yoongi a bow and to me as well. I thank him as he leaves my room.

As soon as Youngho leaves, Yoongi cross his arms. I smile. "My meow is back~ aww i miss him." - i said, walking up to him, to give a hug. He push my hands away, walking to the other side of the room. He look out of the window, his back facing me. Well then, fine. I walk towards the sofa, and start eating my breakfast, minding my own business.

I saw Yoongi turning. "What the hell?" - he said, annoyed. I look to him, raising my eyebrows.

"Aren't you gonna ask if I'm okay?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"Why must i? You don't even let me hug you." - i said. Yoongi keeps quiet.

"Who was that guy just now?" - he asked.

"My new employee." - i said.

"Why did he come in here?"

"He was carrying my breakfast. So he place it in here."

"You both got in the office together?" - he asked. I nod.

"What's wrong with that?" - i asked.

"Are you sure you both don't have any relationship going on?" - he asked.

"Yeah we do."

"What?!" - he exclaimed, his eyes widened.

"The relationship is between a boss and a employee." - i said calmly. He took a deep breathe and clicked his tongue.

"What is wrong with you?" - i asked. He keeps quiet. He walks towards the sofa and sits across me. The quietness stays, up till i finish with my breakfast. After throwing the plastics bags, i wanted to walk out of my room to wash my hands. Yoongi stops me.

"Where are you going?" - he asked.

"Wash my hands." - i said. I walk out of my room, heading towards the bathroom. I wash my hands, wipe it dry with the tissue paper. After that, I walk back to my room. Once i open my door, Yoongi walks up to me, hugging me so tightly. Resting his head on my shoulder, sniffing my scent on my neck. His arms pulling me close to his body, his hands gripping on my waist. I bring my hands up to his head, pulling him closer. We stayed for quite long. We miss each other too much. I played with the back of his hair.

Yoongi look up, his arms still on me. He doesn't wanna let me go. He look in my eyes, slowly moving his face closer to mine. I move my face forward, making our lips touch. He starts off by giving me small pecks, slowly it turns passionate. I break it by biting his lower lips, earning a soft groan from him. We panted, taking our breathes. He finally smiles, making my heart beats fast.

"Can we take a day off, tomorrow?" - he asked.

"Why?"

"I didn't hold you for a week. That's torture." - he said, kissing my cheeks. I giggle.

"Only if you tell me how fun Paris was." - i said.

"Then a day off tomorrow?"

I nod. He smiles wider. He pulls me to the sofa, and told me what happened while the both of them was in Paris.

———————————————————————
I know. WHERE WERE YOU ART?! I AM SORRY 😭 you guys know what I'm currently busy with, work. I don't have the time to type new chapters :/ i am so sorry guys :( I didn't mean to make you wait. You know how often I'd update if i can. But work is coming in my way, I don't have much time. I miss writing, i miss being a 'full time' wattpad fanfic writer :( if you guys want to know what I'm gg through in my life, just follow me on Instagram. I'm active there.

Just note that bext chapter is the smuteu smut~ I wrote it and i know i am not good on writing smuts because i have low knowledge on writing them. Would love Irene to help me out but my baby have exams and I don't want her to be distracted just because of me. So, I'm sorry if the upcoming smut sucks asf. When will the next update be? I am not sure :/ but hopefully by next week or this weekend! Pray lots guys.

After the smut, I'lltry to write each chapter longer! Which means more than a 1000 words. Probably 2000+ words. Thank you guys for understanding and also still reading this. It means a lot to me ❤️ thank you for voting and commenting as well. Lub you guysss

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

11/12/18, 11th December 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕