56.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

•••

I look myself in the mirror while holding a white dress, to see if I'll look good in it. A white, off shoulder neckline dress, that stops above my knee, with long sheer lace sleeves. "Try it on." - Yoongi said while standing behind me. I didn't even realize he was there. I walk in the fitting room and change to the dress.

After I've changed, I look myself in the mirror. I hum. I like it, smiling to myself. I walk out of the fitting room, to get opinions from Mr Meow. "So, how do I look?" - I asked, smiling, looking at him. He has his jaw dropped a little, his eyes, eyeing on the dress from top to bottom. And he didn't say anything.

"Uh, Yoongi?" - I called, tapping his arms. He snapped to reality, coughing a little. And nothing. He didn't say anything.

"So? What do you think?" - I asked.

"Hot?" - he said.

"Is that good or bad?"

"I mean I thought this dress would look better." - he said as he gives me another dress. And I frown.

"What the fuck, Min Yoongi. See through dress from top to bottom?!" - I exclaimed. He shrugs, giving me his gummy smile.

"I mean you'll look fucking hot and fucking sexy." - he said, biting his lower lips while putting both his hands in his pockets. It's literally see through. Like, you can see every single detail of that person's body. By just looking at the dress, I could see what is in front of me.

"I can't with you." - I said, rolling my eyes. I put the dress that he gave aside, and walk in the fitting room to change. I felt a sudden push from behind and heard the door locked. Turning around, Yoongi smiles.

"Why are you in here? Get out." - I said, frowning.

"I wanna see." - he said, pouting. I flick his forehead.

"Owww!!" - he groaned in pain while covering his forehead with his hands.

"Get out." - I said, pointing to the door. Yoongi put his hands down, only to push me to the wall and pin me. Okay..... I forgot how Min Yoongi is. My heart starts pounding hard. He looks me in the eye, and I felt his breathings fanning my face. It was quiet. He didn't say anything but just stares in my eyes. His other hand went down to my waist, pulling me closer to him and I felt every inch of his body.

"Get-"

"Beautiful."

"You look beautiful. Get this dress." - he cuts. He gives me a sweet smile, letting me go and left the fitting room. I let out a relieved sigh. I lock the door, take off the dress and put on my own clothes. After I'm done, I walk out with the dress resting on my arm. We went to the counter to pay for the dress. I take my wallet out, to pay for the dress. Yoongi stops me, only to hand his card to the counter lady.

"I can pay-"

"I got it. Think of it as a present." - he said.

After that, we head to a shoe store to get new heels for me. We found a simple white heel to match with the dress. We head to a restaurant, for lunch. We sit across each other and ordered. We had a random talk. "Did you tell Jimin or Hyun Rin that I'm coming?" - I asked him. Yoongi shook his bead.

"Nope. Let it be a surprise." - he said.

"Shouldn't you at least let them know? I am not invited."

"I know. But, they've been talking about you ever since they planned for the wedding. Wishing that you could be there to witness their wedding."

"Babe, we've been friends for so long. When you left, they felt sad and the only thing they want now is to meet you." - he added.