49.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

•••

I feel myself getting heavier and heavier each day. Its the 8th month, so it's difficult to do almost everything. I get lazy and spend my time mostly on my bed or the sofa. Since the project here is done, I don't go out a lot. It gets pretty boring to be honest. Hani is my only company. Yoongi is the person i miss the most right now. I just wanna cuddle with him and kiss him. I want to be around him. But I can't. I sigh. The songs in the thumb drive that Yoongi gave is on repeat every single day.

My phone rings. I grab it, and answer it. "Hmm.." - i answered.

"I'm in Singapore!" - someone said. I widened my eyes and check the caller id. Oh god, I thought it was Yoongi. It's Sae Eun.

"You know the address, come by yourself. I'm lazyyyyy." - i whine.

"Ahh no. Come on out. Hani told me you're always on bed or the sofa. That's not healthy okay." - Sae Eun said. I whine.

"It's difficult doing everything. I feel so heavy do you know that." - i said, still whining.

"Unnieeee quick. I'm at Changi Airport at Terminal 2. I'm waiting!" - she said and ends the call. Aish. I'm so lazy to go out. I got up slowly, supporting below my bump with my right hand. After that, i went to Hani's room. She's resting too.

"Hani-ah." - i called. She immediately sits up, looking at me.

"Yes, Chae Eun?" - she asked.

"Sae Eun is here. She wants us to get her. So go and get ready." - i said.

"Oh okay." - she said and smile. I smile back and went back to my room. I close my room door to change to new clothes. I change to a long sleeve black dress that stops below my knee, with a brown boots. I did a very simple makeup look and once I'm done, i grab my bag.

Walking out of my room, Hani at the same time is also done. "Woo~ pretty Hani~!" - I said with a wide smile. She giggles shyly.

"Hehe thanks Chae Eun. You always look pretty no matter what." - she said and i giggle. The both of us left our house and hail a taxi.

"Changi Airport, uncle." - Hani said.

"Which terminal?"

"Terminal 2." - I answered. With that, the driver drives to the airport.

•••

After meeting up with Sae Eun, the 3 of us decides to eat lunch. Eating something local and easy, we eat chicken rice. (A/N: me when idk what to eat)

"Unnie, have you bought clothes?" - Sae Eun asked.

"Clothes? What for? I have tons of clothes."  - i said. Sae Eun frowns.

"Not clothes for you. For you baby girl."

"Oh... not yet." - i said.

"Nice timing! Let's go shopping!" - Sae Eun said happily. To think of it, maybe we should buy. A month left for me to pop, so better buy them before anything.

"Alright then." - i said smiling. Okay. I'm getting excited to buy my little daughter clothes. Like. YAAAYY WUUHUUUUU!!!! We continue talking after that. Then my phone rings. I grab it and see the caller id.

I answered it with a wide smile. "Yoongi~"

"Chaeee~" - Yoongi called me with the same tone like i did. I giggle and he giggles too.

"What are you doing?" - he asked.

"Eating lunch with Hani and Sae Eun." - i said.

"Sae Eun's there?"