# Sequel #

DAAAAAAA SEQUEL! Alright before we continue, WARNINGS~ because there will be only 1 smuts! Yes 1 because I'm suffering? I know i said on the last chapter there will be 2 smuts instead of 1. I really wanted to do that but I just can't. Because the smut is the one that holds back this sequel. SO I AM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS DISAPPOINTED DONT HATE ME 😭😭 but hope you'll like the one smut. I love you ehehe

So for those who doesn't want to read the smuts, I'll warn you where it starts and I'll tell you where to skip.

For my byuntae ARTist, read on! I am not good with writing smuts, still but, I'm always trying my best to improve them! And with that, enjoys~~!!

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The next morning...

I woke up, hearing cars driving pass me. Sitting up, and hugged myself because it was so cold. I look around and sigh. How did i end up at... Han River? I ran and walked that far. Wait, Han River? ... Seok Woo can be anywhere. I bring my legs up, close to my chest and sighed. Was Seok Woo really a gangster? Or did Yoongi lied to me? If Seok Woo is a gangster, why would Sae Eun hire him?

Seok Woo faked his identity? He mentioned about Yoo Chae Won... who is that girl? I am his second choice... Am i a toy now? Who is the liar now? I don't know what to feel right now. With what Yoongi told me about Seok Woo, that hurt. But I'm also hurt that Yoongi doesn't seem like he cares about me anymore. I'm hurt again and again and again. Why do people like to hurt me so much? I heard my phone rings.

-Min Meow Calling-

Why does he wants to call me? I ignored it. The call ends, and i look at the timing. It's 10 am. Oh lord, 30 missed calls from Sae Eun! And tons of texts from her! Oh my god! My daughter!

From: Sae Eunnie
Unnie, where are you?

From: Sae Eunnie
Chae Yong is crying because you're not here. Unnie! Please answer my calls!

From: Sae Eunnie
Unnieeee!!! I'm worried! Are you okay? Where and what did Seok Woo did to you!

From: Sae Eunnie
Unnie! Are you okay! Yoongi oppa called me and told me what happened. Where are you?! Pleaseeeee answer my calls i am so damn worried! Please think of Chae Yong at least!

Oh lord. What kind of mother am i? Leaving my daughter just like that? I dial Sae Eun's number. In a few rings, she answers. "UNNIE!"

"Eo. Yo chill..."

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Dude! Chill! I am fine. Is Yoongi there?"

"No. I just left your house." - Sae Eun said, sighing.

"Where are you? Chae Yong is worried. She cried. I am worried. Yoongi oppa is worried. I am ready to kick Seok Woo's ass out of my company." - Sae Eun added with an angry tone.

"I am at a park. Seok Woo didn't do anything to me. But i feel disgusted that he had illegal prostitutes, drugs, blahblahblah." - i said. Sae Eun sighed.

"I didn't know either unnie. But, I'll definitely investigate on this. Because who knows if he drugged you or something." - Sae Eun said. I sigh.

"He have another girl..."

"Urgh dick."

"Is Chae Yong with you?" - i asked.

"No. She's at my house, with Jinwoo."

I sighed again. "I miss her. But... can you give me some time alone? I just want to be alone. I'm hurt because of everything that happened last night. Hope you can help me out with taking care of Chae Yong."