𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

———✰———In the basement of the Wheeler residents a group of twelve year olds sit around the table four boys and a girl playing a game

———✰———
In the basement of the Wheeler residents a group of twelve year olds sit around the table four boys and a girl playing a game.

"Something is coming...something hungry for blood" Mike Wheeler says obviously being the leader of the group as his head peaks out of the top of the binder.

"A shadow grows on the wall behind you! Swallowing you in the darkness...it is almost here..."he says making eye contact with the others who are all on the edge of their seats.

"What is it?"Will asks curiously.

"What if it's the demogorgan?" Dustin asks starting to panic "oh Jesus we're so screwed if it's the demogorgan..."

"It's not the demogorgan..." Lucas cuts in.

"An army of troglodytes charge into the the chamber!" Mike says making the other four to sigh in relief.

"Troglodytes?!" Dustin asks.

"Told ya !" Lucas says smugly to Dustin making Betty and Will giggle quietly.

"Wait..." Mike interrupts softly. "Do you hear that?" He asks rhetorically. "That...that sound?"

"Boom...boom..."Mike starts before slamming his hands down on the table and yelling"BOOM" making the other four jump.

"That didn't come from the troglodytes, no that came from something else." Mike says making the others lean in again.

"The demogorgan !" Mike says putting the game piece on the board making the others groan.

"We're in deep shit" Dustin yells.

"Will your action !" Mike says shaking his head.

"I don't know !" Will says shaking his head.

"Fireball him" Lucas says.

"I'd have to roll a thirteen or higher" Will says.

"Too risky. Cast protection spell" Dustin says.

"Don't be a pussy, fireball him !" Lucas says.

Will shakes his head not knowing what to do, he looks over to Betty silently asking her opinion.

"Cast protection" she says agreeing with Dustin.

Mike slams his hands on the table gaining everyone's attention and shouts "the demogorgan is tired of your silly human bickering ! It stomps towards you. Boom !"

"Fireball him !" Lucas says.

"Another stomp,boom !" Mike says.

"Cast protection" Betty and Dustin say.