𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲

———✰———The four kids were discussing their next plan in the basement as Eleven sat on the sofa playing with the twins intercomm

———✰———
The four kids were discussing their next plan in the basement as Eleven sat on the sofa playing with the twins intercomm.

"We just tell our parents we have AV club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for operation Mirkwood." Mike explained to the others.

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked unsurely earning a disapproving look from Betty for calling El a weirdo.

"Just trust me on this, okay? Did you get the supplies?" Mike said making Lucas sigh and start to unpack his bag.

"Binoculars from 'Nam. Army knife also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana and the wrist rocket." Lucas listed as he unpacked his share of supplies.

"You're gonna kill the demogorgan with a slingshot?" Dustin asked unimpressed.

"First of all, it's a wristrocket" Lucas started "and second of all, the demogorgans not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye...and blind it."

"Dustin,what did you get?" Betty sighed fed up of the arguing.

Dustin grabbed his bad and emptied it out on the table revealing a whole lot of snacks. "Well, alrighty. So we've got...nutty bars,bazooka,pez,smarties,Pringles,Nilla wafers,Apple,-banana and trail mix" Dustin listed off proudly earning disapproving looks from the boys but an amused one from Betty.

"Seriously?" Lucas asked with a bored look on his face.

"We need energy for her travels. For stamina. And besides why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her." Dustin gestured to El who glanced up at him.

"She shut one door" Lucas exclaimed.

"With her mind!" Dustin exclaimed excitedly "Are you kidding me? This is insane! Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do like..." Dustin trailed off before he went over and grabbed Mike's millennium falcon from under a blanket. "I bet...she could make this fly! Hey, hey. Okay concentrate okay?" He dropped the millennium falcon so it fell on the floor a El just gave him a blank look. "Okay,one more time.okay?" As El just carried on giving him a blank look.

"Idiot" Lucas muttered rolling his eyes.

"She's not a dog!" Betty exclaimed as she grabbed the toy.

"Guys! Time for school!" The twins mom shouted down to them making the boys huff and grab their stuff heading up the stairs.

"Just stay down here. Don't make any noise and don't leave" Betty tells Eleven softly as she kneeled down in front of the couch. "If you get hungry eat Dustin's snacks." Making Eleven nod.

"Elizabeth!" Karen shouted down stairs making Betty turn around.

"COMING!" She shouted making El jump.