𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐮𝐠

———✰———

"It's like...it's like...I feel what the shadow monsters feeling. See what he's seeing." Will explained to the twins.

"Like in the Upside down?" Mike asked as he and Betty were looking at the drawing on the wall.

"Some of him is there. But some of him is here,too" Will responded.

"Here, Like, in this house?" Mike asked.

"In this house and in me" Will said on the edge of tears causing the twins to sit either side of him in comfort "it's like...it's like he's reaching into Hawkins more and the more he spreads the more connected with him I feel."

"And the more you see these now memories." Mike understood.

"At first I just felt it in the back of my head. I didn't even really known it was there. It's like when you have a dream and you can't remember it unless you think really hard. It was like that" Will explained with tears in his eyes. "But now I remember. I remember all the time"

"Maybe...maybe that's good." Betty suddenly spoke up gaining strange looks from the boys.

"Good?" Will questioned.

"Just think about it, Will. You're like a spy now. A super spy. Spying on the shadow monster. If you know what he's seeing and feeling maybe that's how we stop him. Maybe all of this is happening for a reason." Betty explained.

"You really think so?" Will asked looking at her.

"Yeah. Yeah, I really do." Betty assured.

"What if he figures out we're spying on him? What is he spies back?" Will asked.

"He won't" Betty replied.

"How do you know?" Will asked scared.

"We won't let him." Betty said giving him a reassuring smile and both twins holding each of his hands.

———✰———

"Will, what's wrong?" Mike asked as he and Betty sat up from where they slept on the floor. After Will gasped himself awake.

"Mom? Mom? Mom" Will came into the living room where Joyce was looking at the pictures after Will explained to the twins what he saw.

"Yeah?" She turned around to see Will and the twins.

"I saw him." Will stated shakily.

"You saw who, baby?" Joyce asked.

"Hopper. I think he's in trouble. I think he's going to die." Will replied.

"Hey, is this where you saw him? Is this where you saw Hopper?" Joyce asked as Will finished his drawing.

"I think so. Yeah." Will replied unsurely.