𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

———✰———

After getting up the next morning and seeing Eleven didn't come back the twins sat on the sofa waiting for her before Betty couldn't take it anymore. She then stomped over to Elevens fort she slept in and destroying it letting all her anger out on it until Mike came up behind his crying sister who was still kicking the fort and turning her around so she was now sobbing in the arms of her brother as they sunk to the ground. Mike softly shushing her sobs of frustration and sadness.

———✰———

"I just can't believe she didn't come back" Betty said to her brother and Dustin,who had just arrived.

"She's gotta be close" Dustin assured the pacing girl.

"She said it wasn't safe. She messed up the compass because she wanted to protect us. She didn't betray us" Betty ranted.

"Betty calm down" Mike started "I shouldn't have yelled at her. I never should've yelled at her."

"Mike this isn't your fault" Dustin told him.

"Yeah,it's Lucas" Mike said.

"It wasn't his fault,either." Dustin said.

"Wasn't his fault" Mike said in disbelief.

"No" Dustin said.

"So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?" Betty asked sticking up for her brother.

"Totally! But so was Mike" Dustin said calmly.

"What?" The twins said.

"And So was Eleven." Dustin carried on.

"Oh,give me a break!" Mike said fed up.

"No, Mike, you give me a break! All of you were being a bunch of little assholes! Betty and I were the only reasonable ones. Bottom line is you pushed first. You draw first blood-" Dustin said before Mike cut him off.

"No! No way! I am not shaking his hand." Mike said.

"You're shaking his hand!" Dustin argued.

"No, I'm not." Mike said stubbornly.

"This isn't a discussion. This is a rule of law. Obey or be banished form the party. Do you wanna be banished?" Dustin asked.

Mike looked over to Betty who shrugged knowing those were the rules "no" Mike finally said.

"Good" Dustin said before grabbing Betty's arm and started to get ready.

"Where are we going?" Mike asked.

"Where do you think? We're going to get Lucas. And then we're going to find Eleven" Dustin told them.

———✰———